Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sway was really really lazy and very light! I ate whatever I wanted, anytime I wanted. Only thing I did was drink diet soda and CL. Had a couple boiled eggs every morning with a cup of coffee with equal and creamer. Took Vitex and SP for 3 months AF-O, but ran out of vitex 3 days into my last period in Aug and had been taking folic acid twice a day for months before. Dtd twice in one night 3 days before O and 1 day after (not planned that way.. Just happened) and I lost 6lbs before conceiving also not planned. That's it!

I guess u could say I wasn't really trying.. I was just taking precautions thinking if it happens it happens and if not no big deal. I had just lost a baby so all I really wanted was a healthy one boy or girl.

My sway is in the swaying forum..
    Last edited by 4 blues~hopingforpink~; January 15th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blues, so what would u say helped you the most- the CL, equal and vitex? What did the vitex do and why does it sway? Also what is SP? How much folic acid were u taking?
    Sorry for all the questions!

I'm so very sorry about your angel baby, 4blues
    Last edited by Houseofblue; January 15th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Mommy to

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Houseofblue View Post
    4blues, so what would u say helped you the most- the CL, equal and vitex? What did the vitex do and why does it sway? Also what is SP? How much folic acid were u taking?

Honestly Idk what helped me the most.. It could of just been my body at the time or it could of very well been the things I was doing. I'm not really sure what the vitex does, it somehow suppose to attract the females and the SP I guess is suppose to keep the testosterone down in a womans body. Its been said that testosterone attracts the males. Correct me if I'm wrong someone.. Folic Acid I was only taking 800 a day...
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to clarify that IF timing does sway, it's not because X is bigger/stronger/longer lived - that was Dr. Shettles big mistake and it has been 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be untrue. He was looking at capactiated and uncapacitated sperm thru a microscope. No one can see X vs. Y sperm through a microscope.

Lower sperm numbers DO seem to sway and so for some people if they did have a long cutoff (which unless ovulation is confirmed by ultrasound, I strongly doubt that anyone got pg from a 7 day cutoff and would suspect that anyone who believes that they did, actually ovulated sooner than they realized - but I digress) that it was lower sperm numbers that swayed pink and NOT that X sperm are stronger or longer lived, because they aren't.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Houseofblue View Post

No one can say what really helped them, to be honest. May have been any or all of those things or some other thing entirely, or sheer dumb luck! Don't get too hung up on what other people did - it may not work for you.

Vitex is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...nces-here.html

SP here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...depth-how.html

Crystal Light here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html

I want all pink swayers to take 1200-1600 mcg folic acid. If you're over 35 you can bump that to 2000 and if over 40 you can go as high as 4000. Break this into smaller doses and take several times a day for best absorption

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just wanted to clarify that IF timing does sway, it's not because X is bigger/stronger/longer lived - that was Dr. Shettles big mistake and it has been 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be untrue. He was looking at capactiated and uncapacitated sperm thru a microscope. No one can see X vs. Y sperm through a microscope.

Lower sperm numbers DO seem to sway and so for some people if they did have a long cutoff (which unless ovulation is confirmed by ultrasound, I strongly doubt that anyone got pg from a 7 day cutoff and would suspect that anyone who believes that they did, actually ovulated sooner than they realized - but I digress) that it was lower sperm numbers that swayed pink and NOT that X sperm are stronger or longer lived, because they aren't.
    Yes, you are right, Atomic. I know that long cutoffs have helped people before, but you are right about the lower sperm numbers being the reason. This friend said she got a clear temp shift on day 17 (they had DTD on day 10), and her first ultrasound showed baby measuring smaller than her LMP. However, later on a newer/better ultrasound machine, baby measured right on with LMP, which would mean more like o'ing on day 14. Still would have been a 4-day cutoff, though, so I think that certainly helped her get her girl, considering that she has 3 boys already.

In fact, her first DD was conceived on a 3-day cutoff, while all her boys were right around ovulation. I know that this is most certainly NOT reliable, but those lower sperm numbers seemed to have helped her.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I just wanted to clarify for anyone who didn't know and was reading this thread.

There are studies out there that show clearly that even with a high level of expertise (doctors and people who were trained to use NFP), people could only pinpoint day of ovulation 30% of the time. So we have to take people's reports on how timing swayed for them, with a big grain of salt because even the experts get it wrong. NFP is great birth control and to help up odds of conception but is not reliable to pinpoint day of ovulation.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey thanks so much for everyone who replied to this thread! I've decided to take the plunge! )) I can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, regardless of whether one believes in swaying or not. I have come to realize if I do nothing and have another DS I will wish I would've at least tried swaying. I'm excited but it's all so overwhelming!!
    Mommy to

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed blue twice and ended up with two daughters. One prominently focused on timing and the other with a focus on diet, supps etc. I am not entirely sure I believe in swaying because surely at least one of the attempts should have worked?

Wishing you all the best for your sway, I have my fingers crossed that it works for you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, all we can do is look at the numbers across the whole population of the swayers on the site compared to the population as a whole, and those numbers do seem to indicate that overall, swaying can and does seem to work. If it didn't, we'd all be getting 50-50 boys and girls.

I HATE it when people's sways don't work and all I can promise is that I keep on working and doing my best to make it happen for as many people as I can do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123