Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

sweet article from a dad of girls

The same is true for boys too BTW! Those of us with more than one of the same gender get a great opportunity to experience how two kids can be night and day different and gender doeesn't enter into it.

It’s not always about gender | Let Her Eat Dirt
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So true Atomic!!! I have 4 boys and they're all so different!! I refer to it as getting a present wrapped in the same paper but the gift itself is never a duplicate.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just LOVE that description of a one gender family 3men! Thank you for that great little nugget It's sooo true too!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    So true Atomic!!! I have 4 boys and they're all so different!! I refer to it as getting a present wrapped in the same paper but the gift itself is never a duplicate.
    Brillz! I gotta steal this!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now i'm having a girl, 'everybody' says: how nice, than your have some variety.

Pardon me? My two boys are soooooo different from eachother, they both have their unique personality, it has less to do with gender than many people (especially does without kids ;-)) think.

Superb reading!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The worst people are those with a pigeon pair. They attribute all differences to gender & when I try to explain just how different my boys are & how I think so much is not due to gender, I often wonder if they're thinking "well, how would she know? She doesn't have a daughter to be able to compare"

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic that's an awesome article and I love that guy's whole blog. He makes excellent points. And I needed a reminder of this today, more than usual. Thank you for posting!
    2 sweet, beautiful boys, 6 and 2
    for getting my
    DW 39, DH 41
    Multiple
    Cycle #1 late 2013: 17 eggs, 12 mature, all fertilized, 4 EB batched
    Cycle #2 early 2014: 9 eggs, 8 mature, all fertilized, 2 EB.
    Day 5 aCGH testing. 1 normal XY (1st cycle) and 2 normal XX (one from each)!
    Summer 2014 SET #1 - zero beta
    Cycle #3 late 2014 - 13 eggs, 11 mature, 10 fertilized, none made it to testing.
    SET #2 - Cancelled
    SET #3 - Cancelled

Dream until your dreams come true - Hopeanddreamg's avatar

Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. - Sir Winston Churchill

Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again. - KT Witten

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. - Ralph Marston

http://gender-dreaming.com/forum/blogs/ocean/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Oh my gosh, I am SO using this to describe my identical twin boys. They really do have opposite personalities
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it. 3 boys first the serious one. Second a clown/comedion third the teaser. Al three sweet boys very diff and loveable.
    I always say. I don't have 3 boys. I got A.B and C! 3 persons that happend to be boys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have thought the same thing as DreamofPink about pigeon pairs. It's kinda sad to me that they tend to assume (not all) that differences between their children are gender related, when it's often not the case. But they don't know any different. They don't get to the wonderful variety that presents in children of the same gender.

My boys are night and day. I have one quiet, introverted, observational, cautious, and tidy child. Who mostly feels out situations thoroughly before joining and prefers to be pretend playing with cleans toys than running around in the mud. And one who literally is drawn to mud puddles with a magnet. And is chaotic and a class clown and never wanting to miss out on fun by thinking about it first. He is boisterous and loves people, especially when he can charm them. It's amazing to watch, really. I never would have thought two kids with the same genetic make-up (and the same wrapping paper...love that!!) could be so incredibly different. They also don't even look like brothers. Everyone is shocked to learn they are related. (One is petite and petite featured with dark hair and very pale skin and light eyes, the other is big and chunky with a huge head, gigantic brown eyes, olive skin, and blonde hair. Lol). I love that I get to see it. And prove those silly standards wrong.

Oh, and I'm quite sure ill have the same type little girl the man describes in the article. She is already loud and attention seeking and loves to make messes. Turns out her personality might closely resemble a "boy" one, while my oldest seems to resemble a "girl" one!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!