Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream member, personalized plan and meal plan are great ideas. Back on IG I spent so much time, months and months researching and remember thinking that I wished I could get someone in the know to do it for me. When I joined here and saw atomic was doing personalised plans i thought that was a fantastic service to offer. Took the guessing and worry out of the whole process, because it is daunting for sure!
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think there is a fear that I'll do all that stuff and still get a boy and it will all have been a waste of time. Where as if I just accept now that I'll have a boy it will be easier in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    I think there is a fear that I'll do all that stuff and still get a boy and it will all have been a waste of time. Where as if I just accept now that I'll have a boy it will be easier in the long run

I know exactly how you feel. But I know for a fact, once you are pregnant you will wish you'd done everything you could, because that's when the regret kicked in for me. If I am in fact pg with a girl I put that down to being so ill with my pg in January that ended in a blighted ovum, hardly eating for over 6-8 weeks through it making me so ill, one attempt at positive opk (although my head said do more attempts, I knew I had to follow atomics tried and tested tactics) and a big doze of luck. I still wish I'd done the diet properly to feel like I deserve this to be a girl because of a great sway!!But in the end I did as much of a Sway as I could and the mc ultimately helped me with the diet in a way that my willpower couldn't. Atomic can do this with you and you will give yourself a great chance at a daughter xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. That's what I worry about, that I'll regret not trying hard.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the meal plan is a great idea for you...I am getting it for myself (even though I can count calories and grams of fat in my head) simply bc I want to take all the stressing/obsessing out of the equation while still feeling confident I am doing the diet properly. I do think diet is so very essential to TTC a girl, especially for mothers of boys. I csn understand wishing it would happen without effort - I think we all wish that! - but, how lucky are we to have this knowledge and even just that chance at changing an otherwise inevitable fate of endless boys only? I know I am so grateful to be trying to TTC a girl for my first given my boy-friendly ways.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sometimes seems very unfair that I should be here, having to change so many things that are naturally me, in order to get a girl when others get one of each with out thinking.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not do a full out sway. There is no way I could stick to a diet strictly
    with my boys schedule etc. After we did decide to have another baby. I did not eat much red meat, salt, and a few other items. I never eat breakfast anyways. I did drink more milk and yogurt. I took calcium, magnesium, and cranberry. My husband abstained for 14 days and we dtd 3 days before. I am not sure if any of that had anything to do with me having a girl or not. I was feeling content with my family the month that I got pregnant even though my desire for a little girl was still there. I was actually just going to tell my husband no more babies. When I did get pregnant I decided just to prepare for a boy and I want to say I did feel good about another boy, but who is to say once I heard boy that the disappointment would not have been there.

You just have to decide how you would feel if you did not sway all the way and got a boy vs if you swayed your heart out and knew you did everything possible and still had a boy so the what ifs don't come to play. Good luck.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My previous plan had been diet, exercise, and olive leaf extract for dh. I kept adding things in then thinking I should cut them out again as I want a very simple sway so I don't ruin it purely by obsessing. Because of dh age atomic says it's not advisable to abstain, so was going to go with FR. We can both keep up with that although atomic did say it was ok to do every 4 days.
    I didn't want a full on, kitchen sink sway anyway, I just wanted to know that the things I was doing that were probably swaying boy (like my old diet which was essentially HE) had been changed.
    But recently I've been feeling like it's ok to have all boys, and unsure if I'm doing the right thing.
    I remembered today, a holiday I went on when I was about 13/14 and in the apartment behind us were 3 little boys and next to them 4 little boys. I remember thinking how cute it was and how wonderful it would be to have a bunch of boys like that. I thought those mums were lucky and it never entered my head that they could have hoped for a girl along the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can relate to this post so much. Currently I'm leaning towards a more relaxed sway nearly identical to yours with just diet, exercise, Ole for dh (and fr with one attempt at positive opk). Part of me keeps wanting to add in fiber pills or refresh or acijel but honestly the simple sway feels better to me so I'm leaning that way. My diet evolves as this goes on. I have pretty good will power but I hate feeling sick and too weak to take care of my son so I've been upping protein and have eliminated most simple carbs because they make me feel so crappy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do agree that every child is a blessing. I wouldn't swap any of my boys now. But I do still want at least one blessing to be pink lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12