Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wish I could forget

So I have 4 boys. We have said for years that 5 was our number. DS4 was my first experience of gender disappointment.
    I found this place while pregnant with DS4 and suddenly everything made sense. If course I had boys, my whole life was one huge boy sway.
    Now he is turning 7 months, and I had this whole sway plan that I put together, and was just waiting for my first af. Which arrived and has just left. I am ready to start my sway....
    Except I'm not. I'm ready for another baby, but I don't want to sway! I wish it wasn't like this and I could just get pregnant and it be a girl!
    I have felt so positive lately. I love my boys, I love having boys and the idea of another boy isn't a bad one. When I imagine another boy I almost want HIM. But I still desire a girl. I wish I could forget all the swaying stuff I know and just ttc with out thinking about it. But I know too much, everything I do and eat I find myself thinking "boy food! Boy eating pattern!"
    I know this is confusing, but I feel like I've accepted I won't get a girl, but to knowingly do things that will get a boy, I worry that when I'm pregnant and the hormones start flying I'll regret not swaying.

I confuse myself so do to worry if that makes no sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I have zero will power. I feel im doomed from the start. I can't stay away from some foods while I can't stick to exercise and even if I do I won't get a girl anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to come off as a know it all Nancy.....because I know that I don't have all the answers at all.

You have to have peace in your heart that not doing anything/giving it your all and whatever little baby decides to snuggle in is the one for your family. I was told boy at 18 weeks and girl at 22 weeks....private scan first, hospital for the rest......and was so sad that my exercise sway did not work. Well, holding my little ladybug, I say commit to the exercise and eat 3 meals a day. I stayed on the high end of cals, ate breakfast, lunch and dinner with no snacks....and ran 60 mins, 6 times a week, did not use any potions/lubes/supplements other than folic acid and low dose ASA (which actually I used in all my sticky pregnancies). I had been instructed after the last m/c to only use folic acid as my iron levels were too HIGH, even after than much blood loss.

I still remember how much I longed for my girl....and I doubt I will forget that! I hope that you are able to get your sway on and cuddle with your pink bundle in the future!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I just feel like I have to write it down somewhere because it doesn't even make sense to me.
    I want to just do exercise, cut down my meat in take, switch to some lower fat things, (tried low fat cheese and I can not eat that!) and cut out the snacking.
    But suddenly all the things I want are all the things I feel I shouldn't have, at least not in the amounts that I want them.
    I'm the type of person to obsess so I want to be able to step back and let whatever happens happen. I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason. And feel ATM that I could welcome another boy. But I don't want any regrets.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like the perfect person to get a personalized plan. Let Atomic do all the thinking for you and you will also have access to ask her as many questions as you want. I think that help people who get a little overwhelmed and wonder if they are doing the right thing or if what they are doing is all for not. Good luck and don't get too overwhelmed. Relax, take a deep breath, and get a personalized plan
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Motherofboys I totally get what you're saying, the minute I think diet I start craving all sorts of yummy food, takeaways, delicious treats ....every single diet I've ever considered. Yet while pg I can go months with hardly any urge to eat or enjoying food. Just not fair. Maybe try and ease into it, incorporate treats into your limits so you don't feel deprived. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had to diet in my life, this is all so new to me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Until I had medication about 5 years ago I didn't need to diet, well not so as you would have noticed. Once I bloated with the medication I never quite got back down to my before size. I should have dieted then. Once I looked into le I thought that the hope of a dd would be enough motivation but I lack willpower and I yoyo'd on it. Sabotaged myself I think.
    Then at my 12+4 scan she showed me a turtle potty shot .... I thought then, I really should have done that bloody diet!! By this point I've barely eaten for months, hardly snacked, don't like sweets or choc very much all through pg nausea. Why couldn't I have just done it to achieve my dream?
    I think the fear of giving it our all and 'failing' has a lot to do with it. I'd really ease into it gently, try and make it work for you, as in work it round what you normally eat rather than special meals where you feel your missing out, all while tracking values. Maybe changing it into a le friendly lifestyle might be enough and if that's all you can manage then that is your best. X

I agree with wantingpink, a plan is the way to go, atomic takes the second guessing and obsessing out of it for you x
    Last edited by Mrs_Incredible; May 19th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing that I find most confusing is the working out of calories and so many grams of this and percentage of that. I was thinking of becoming a dream member though. Or maybe getting the 21 day meal plan as I think the info in there is supposed to be clearer, it says something about the meals having complete calorie, fat, protein info.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The meal plan is fantastic and yep it breaks down all the macronutrients for you. I also use My Fitness Pal app.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast