Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am from Cali but spent the last 8 years in AZ and NV!

I come from a family of GBGBGGBG, oldest G passed so I am now the oldest G. So far in my family as far as grand kids go big bro has GBG, I have BBB, and as of yesterday my other bro has GG. My SIL even got a commit in the delivery room that they will see her again in a few years for another G.

It is very hard to avoid commits. I get them all the time at every store I go to. When I am shopping with the two youngest someone will go "o what beautiful boys are you going to try for a 3rd". Once I say my oldest son is at school they quick say "O I am so sorry you have 3 I bet you are going crazy (or your house must be a mess)". I have learned to smart mouth people with comments like "I am sorry you think that way about boys but maybe you should have your head checked"

I do love all my boys beyond anything else in the world! I even joked with DH once that if there was zombie invasion I would go back for the boys but not him. But he knows I expect him to go out of the way for the boys over me.

When I was younger I did think 8 boys, then 6 boys, and now I will be happy with 4 babies whatever I get. I can not imagine life any other way.

After all if you had to pick from your children which one you would/could live without would you do it to get your dream gender next! I cry at the thought of any one of mine being hurt and I can not bring myself to imagine anything beyond a little cut, bruise, or bump.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; June 20th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such a beautiful post Purplepoet. I feel the same way about my boy. The love I have for him is so extreme and I cant wait to have that again with my next son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    Then she turned to my baby son and cooed, "I bet Mommy wanted a girl but then she got you instead!" in this obnoxious baby voice.

WTF.
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you not slap her???? That is beyond rude. I would have been furious, how dare she put an idea like that into your son's head. I really think I would have ripped her head off. I can't believe someone would do that to a child. Shaking my head!!!

For what it's worth, my comment to you about your boys would have been, lucky mummy, you must be so loved-up. Boys are so affectionate. )
    8 6 wishing for a
    Cycle 1 HRC in June 2011- cancelled cycle, no response at all.
    Cycle 2 at SART start stims Oct 10th Another cancelled cycle. No response.
    Cycle 3 at SART, started stims Dec 31st, cancelled AGAIN.
    Cycle 4 Donor eggs in South Africa May 2012, freezing and shipping to USA for PGD
    FET- 19th July- NT (only 2 normals, both boys)
    Cycle 5 Last shot- donor eggs at Genesis- Cyprus using his sperm sort, Jan 2013 BFN
    FET Feb 2013 BFP Miscarriage @ 6 wks.
    FET June 2013. On metaformin now for Insulin resistance. Mental health starting to border on insanity now. BFN
    FET July 2013. Last embie BFN

Cycle 6 Really truly last shot- Donor eggs HRC, planned all freeze Feb, 7XX frozen immune treatment for me
    FET May 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
    FET Nov 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 12 weeks
    FET Oct 2015 BFP Blighted ovum confirmed @ 8 weeks. Miscarriage.

SURROGACY!!!!! FET 1xx Feb 4th BFP, HB seen

My precious baby girl arrived Oct 19th 2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123