Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feel like your sway failed?

Anybody else pregnant but feel like your sway failed?

It took us six months to concieve and along the way we dropped more of our sway because we didn't want to prolong the spacing between kids too much and it got really disheartening not being pregnant after awhile since it didn't take long to get pregnant with my first two. By the time we got pregnant we were doing the sloppiest sway in existence lol. I had even started gaining weight again.

So I feel like I'm having another boy as a result. My symptoms so far don't seem different enough from my last two pregnancies, and I just feel like I'm a mom of 3 boys. :-/ which bums me out because I want to raise a daughter so bad.

Anybody else feel you got the opposite of what you were swaying for? Did you end up being wrong?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi arithemia, I do know how u feel. We started with a strong boy sway for the first month then after a BFP we stopped TTC for a few months (I didn't have enough motivation to do the HE diet). After our break we thought we wld try again and I only incorporated a few things into the sway that I liked and also threw opks out the window too. We got a BFP on the first try (which was what happened with my DD2, second try with DD1). I got very sick and cldnt do much at all from 6weeks. I still have occasional off days too. With both my girls I was really sick aswell. So I was convinced, as most things were exactly the same we wld have another DD. The only difference was I Cld eat meat this time, but other than that it was a pretty identical pregancy. Well we ended up finding out we are having a DS. We were shocked!
    So I think symptoms don't give any clues, and even small changes or a light sway can do enough to make ur body think something is different.
    I think u have every chance of having ur DD in there, hopefully it's a healthy pink little bean, hugs xx
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice, just wishing you good luck!!!

FWIW my feelings were totally WRONG on DS 3! I was SO SURE he was a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My second pregnancy was SO different than my first I thought for sure it was a girl. Nope. Fingers crossed for you!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah. I was pretty sure my sway failed with my third kiddo. It didn't.

I'm also pretty sure my sway failed this go-round. And won't know for a good while if it did or not.

I stink at guessing this stuff And I think it's more "nature" to be sure we failed than sure we succeeded when so much is on the line. It's a hard thing to get our hopes up and then have then dashed. So it seems like most of us tend to think the "worst" so we won't be as disappointed if it comes to pass. I think it's extremely normal thinking...and no sign AT ALL of whether your sway actually failed
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I felt like I was having a girl with both my boys and I kinda felt that way too with this one, which makes me sure it's a boy, lol. I think part of it is I really want a girl so it's affecting my sense about it. Trying to be patient and not have major emotional meltdowns about it until my gender scan in 8 weeks. :-P