Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlander

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Coloring is BORING!
    My 5 YO Tinkerbell-mad DS2 would have to disagree totally with you there He'd colour-in before going to boosh everyone off the bridge!! He lives for his colouring-in.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DD2 was wild! She was the worlds grumpiest 2 year old. She would act fine at home and act awful anywhere else. She would throw fits, throw herself on the floor, scream and hit, and cry. I was horrified. She was 10x worse than ANY boy wherever we went. I've been embarrassed by her in public or at gatherings more times than I can count. And she is a GIRL!! She's 3 and doesn't do it anymore because she's sick of being punished for it! LOL! I think it just depends on the personality type. She's turning into a great kid but she's still in no way your "typical" girl. I don't believe in stereotypes anymore!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ I know Hobbermitens (one of our longtime members and blue swayer) also has a very wild n crazy DD!! Both my sisters were also tantrum throwers (I wasn't, but I wasn't a colorer either, largely because I sucked at it! )
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a stereotypical "girl" personality boy and a stereotypical boy, but even my stereotypical boy LOVES princess crowns, headbands and jewelry. I wish society wasn't so awful to boys who like traditionally girly things or I'd get him that stuff to wear out all the time!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ^^^ I know Hobbermitens (one of our longtime members and blue swayer) also has a very wild n crazy DD!! Both my sisters were also tantrum throwers (I wasn't, but I wasn't a colorer either, largely because I sucked at it! )
    LOL! I'm sure she would agree that when you have a daughter like that you get even crazier looks from people than if it was a boy
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2boys your original post could have been me describing my eldest son (now 5) who was (& is) EXACTLY THE SAME in new situations. I totally know that "wanting to disappear into a hole" feeling, & the fear that someone MIGHT think badly of you, or your child. Not to mention my own frustrations at him simmering just below the surface of my gently shushing & soothing him. My son has sensory issues (nothing full on enough to be a disorder but enough to cause him difficulties when confronted with new stimuli). Because of this he tends to get absorbed in screen time which terrifies me & I've desperately been trying to get him involved in SOMETHING - music, team sports, gymnastics, martial arts, dance, ANYTHING -for years but he would just fall to pieces every time we tried. Well finally this year my unbelievably patient husband started taking him to Tae Kwon Do to "watch". Twice a week for THREE MONTHS they went & watched. At first he tantrummed in terror at the door & wouldn't even walk in. Finally one night he kicked off his shoes & gave it a go... He has just successfully graded for his "yellow tip" & will grade again for a full yellow belt in December. Tae Kwon Do wasn't my first choice (or my 5th if I'm honest, I was keen for gymnastics) but it works for him. Team sports was too much pressure. The precise moves of TKD appeal to his perfectionism & the colored belt system give him both short & long-term goals & both intrinsic & extrinsic rewards which he loves. My point being - in his own time at his own pace your son will find his way. My son still can't (& won't) ride a bike & wears a pull-up to bed, but he can tie his own shoelaces. (& by the way I'm not spruking TKD or saying you should take him to do it It's just an example!)
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies the second music class was much better for my boy and myself! And you know what? I even felt superior for the first time ever! A dad was there with his daughter (they have two girls) and my son and I sat beside them. The dad found my son quiet entertaining and as my son asked for the second time "can we go home now, I want to see that digger " (he loves summer road repairs!) that dad was so Intrigued. And I thought...Ha!!!! Sucks to be you, you with your two girls. Ha ha ha. It's evil I know. But it was so nice to not be on the receiving end of it and for once my family was desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    Well ladies the second music class was much better for my boy and myself! And you know what? I even felt superior for the first time ever! A dad was there with his daughter (they have two girls) and my son and I sat beside them. The dad found my son quiet entertaining and as my son asked for the second time "can we go home now, I want to see that digger " (he loves summer road repairs!) that dad was so Intrigued. And I thought...Ha!!!! Sucks to be you, you with your two girls. Ha ha ha. It's evil I know. But it was so nice to not be on the receiving end of it and for once my family was desirable.
    Yes, your family is desirable...I would love to have 1 or more boys! I really thought every single one of my girls was a boy...until those fateful ultrasounds....

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My eldest is a total tomboy and eventhough my DD2 is not so much, whenever we hang out with other families that have boys and girls, my children are the ones making the most fuss and everybody asks me how I cope with them. They are far more energetic than most boys in their age, so I definitely don't think it's a gender thing.
    It has to do with personality and grownig up they are more easy to blend in with the enviroment.
    Last edited by Mamato3?; October 7th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast