Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Outlander

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamato3? View Post
    2boys you are not a villain, why do you feel this way?
    Your thread gave us the chance to discuss several issues like girl and boy stereotypes as well as the reasons each one of us suffers GD.
    As far as I'm concerned you have every right to feel GD as well as everybody here.
    I haven't felt offended by your posts, I just wanted to share with you and the other ladies how it feels on the other side of the fence.
    I'm sorry if my comments have made you feel uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention.
    I truly hope everybody suffering from GD ends up having their desired child, because it very hard to cope with it and only we understand how hard it is.
    I really don't mean to offend anybody or make anybody feel worse than they already do! To me that is a villain! Anyway please don't apologize. Please don't anybody apologize! It's all good.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    I think you are all right. I never intended any harm in my post and I am actually sorry I posted anything at all. Won't happen again. As I said before, when you are in the depths of gender desire there is no right thing anybody can say and I guess that includes myself. So I am just going to shut up, it's too easy to miscalculate and misuse words when you are highly emotional and I am not up for being a villain in a place where we are all supposed to have the freedom to express our gender desire.
    Everyone is welcome to vent and post about anything they like, but a reminder of the fact that sometimes things can be hurtful to those who want the opposite gender as you, is at times a necessity.

The reason why this can be a safe place for people to post is because we keep to a higher standard as mature adults and that means taking a moment before posting to consider if it might be hurtful to others.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping this strong GD either dies down soon when my hormones settles or after birth. I didn't have hugely strong GD before I conceived, I certainly wanted a daughter but not enough to put myself through an aggressive sway. Now I'm regretting that enormously but I am wondering if it's just hormonal. Either way there is nothing I can do about it now, this baby is coming & the gender is already decided. Hopefully I get lucky in spite of my lax sway as this is the last baby regardless. And if this baby is a boy (probable) I hope I don't regret the choices I made for the rest of my life. Right now I feel like I will.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal i was the same. I did a laid back sway helped along by a 6 week blighted ovum pg where i felt ill before the bfp. Queue hardly eating etc. I then regretted not dong a proper sway. Was told probably boy at my 12 week scan. But i knew i just wasn't cut out for proper swaying. I'd Tried. And was rubbish at it. I knew the month I'd conceived was the closest I'd get to a sway. But i certainly felt regret. I think anyone who gets an opposite will think woulda, coulda, shoulda regardless if they do a kitchen sink or laid back sway. Its human nature. Hormones don't help! xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this post has turned out to be lovely. So many things I agreed with over the last few pages along with some heart warming reads but too many to reply to directly as it's too much to remember. I have never seen another forem as nice and supportive as this one and mis understandings are soon cleared up and forgotten
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdream View Post
    Dreamofpink. I'm sorry bout your inlaws!
    I hope you can run it by your DH.
    I reminded mine sometimes too. If he was willing to try one last time
    We did Some old wives tail sway with ds2
    We didn't hear bout good swaying till ds3 was Born.
    A friend got a girl with swaying GD-style.

She helped me.
    I was lucky with a supportive DH and mother.
    I didn't tell others bout swaying.

But just the support of those 2 helped. It took us 3yrs to TTC again. We almost left it at that. We gave ourselfs six months. Got pg on the 5th.

I hope everyone will get there DG or at least soms peace of mind
    Thanks Sweetdream. Congrats on your dd! It must be like a dream come true. I want to sway twice more regardless of gender but we'll see. I've learned a lot since my sway opposite last year. It's wonderful to see the site evolve & sways being refined. It's always been such a supportive site & 1+2+3boys you are so right about everyone here. We're all here because we get it & I'll always be thankful to NBP & Atomic for all the hard work they put into running it. It's not just about the swaying the community is absolutely invaluable

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678