Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad

Spoke to a psychic that said my next pregnancy will be another boy. My GD is getting worst by the minute I just want this to be over, that's all I think about all day long I feel so sad. I become obsessed.
    2005 2009 2013 praying for a to complete my family.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 2 DIFFERENT psychics tell me my first was going to be a DS, I wanted nothing more than for it to be a DS, ended up with a DD, I spent years plus the 20 weeks of my first pregnancy believing these psychics, after all, how could they BOTH be wrong? Turns out they were...u have to remember that they have a 50/50 shot

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You I really hope pray that muy next child is a DD.I love my 3 sons but i feel something is missing.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally! I was such a firm believer in psychics, until those 2 were wrong :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A "psychic" told me DS 2 was a girl, and thank goodness I didn't have any gender desire at that point!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 psychics told me in the same reading the one I lost was a girl and that I had 4 boys I would have one more boy( I did )split from hubby (i did )then go onto have a girl but would have group run of girls at once my new partner has 3 girls and I'm preg so I guess I'll see but I hope they was right for me they said a lot about my past present and future that was all right so far I was on the fence before but I was silent throughout my read so they didn't feed off me I now believe in the 2 I had read at least
    so im back and

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for the replies i just can't go through another GD like i had with my 3rd son he was supposed to be a girl after a private 3D ultrasound and after going crazy and buying everything for a girl to be told boy at a 20 week scan it was heartbreaking. I don't want to believe the psychic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful family!

I was told by a fairly well known psychic many years ago (she was appearing on a local television show) that I would have 3 boys and would marry the man I was currently with. All wrong! She did get some stuff right, but in the end you have to know that there's nothing to it!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizand3Bs View Post
    Thanks ladies for the replies i just can't go through another GD like i had with my 3rd son he was supposed to be a girl after a private 3D ultrasound and after going crazy and buying everything for a girl to be told boy at a 20 week scan it was heartbreaking. I don't want to believe the psychic.
    There is something about that 3rd boy that gives really bad GD for quite a few people and also having a wrong ultrasound can also make for some pretty severe GD. Please don't worry, it probably will not be as bad even if (god forbid) you did get another boy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if this will make you feel better at all. But if I could have "ordered" my dream family, it would have been 3 boys. I think boys are lovely and can't wait to have my DS. I don't think moms hear enough that what they have is great! What most of us get told is the opposite of positive, and to be honest I can't say I would have requested 3 boys in real life because I have a DD, and I would never want her to think she was unwanted. But whenever I see 3 boys, I think ohh how cute and their mama is their princess!

11. Likes covered in blue liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast