Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    I am a two boy mom. At least I will be till July 16 when our third baby will greet us! For now I am in a constant state of anxiety, we won't know the results of the MaterniT test until around Christmas time and I am a mess. Anyway my midwifes assistant is a two boy mom- well will be until late December when she will get to meet here daughter. So where does that leave me?!? Beyond jealous and afraid that she got it! She got her girl and I am doomed to be a three boy mom!!

I choose to make light of this in this post but truly ladies, I hate her and I also hate anybody who was blessed with a mixed family after two tries. What a blessing that would have been, I am so resentful at all the fun and happiness I could have had instead of suffering with GD.

I am sure by the new year I will be a complete nervous wreck. I truly hope that I will get lucky and this little bean is my baby girl. Can I be so lucky? Do a anybody know how lucky they are to get one of each?!?
    I understand. TBH, when my GD was at its worst, during my 3rd pregnancy & a few years after DD3, their were a few people in this world that I did NOT want to get their DG because I found them lousy people in general. Those feelings really translates to a bigger bit of reality that sometimes good things happen to bad people. I just focused on the gender of their children because that was my great heartache at the time.

I heard a celebrity mom say a while ago that she tells her 5 kids, (all adopted), "your feelings are neither fact, nor forever". Oh, so true!

Fast forward to today...I have TTC for over 2 years and I am sitting on the brink of finding out the gender, just like you. I am a nervous wreck too, BUT I am so grateful to have the chance to have one last baby and I KNOW how much DD3 owns my heart and eased my gender disappointment, that I won't let myself get to the point of devastation and darkness again. I just need to know what this little wiggle worm is so I can cope in my own ways & move on.

Was their a time when I 'hated' others who so easily go a boy after 2 girls or a PP, or any mix of genders, absolutely! Those feelings have faded & I have grown up enough to truly understand that I can be happy with another girl, DD3 proved that, and that getting what we want in life doesn't guarantee anything except a check in one little box.

Big hugs mama, we are biting our nails together while we wait!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed for my second. And I got him. I know what it's like to want something bad, and I know I'm incredibly lucky.

I agree with NBP...I cringed a bit when I saw your first post. So many ladies on this forum, so excited about their success, and you seem to have such strong feelings about it. YES, VENT. But remember who you're venting to!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    I swayed for my second. And I got him. I know what it's like to want something bad, and I know I'm incredibly lucky.

I agree with NBP...I cringed a bit when I saw your first post. So many ladies on this forum, so excited about their success, and you seem to have such strong feelings about it. YES, VENT. But remember who you're venting to!
    I think my level of emotions are debatable and subjective so please try not to judge me. I am not taking about women on this forum, obviously if you are here you know at some level the pain I feel. I am talking about ppl in my life. I am literally the only boy mom around! How can I not feel isolated and resentful. Why does everybody else get one of each and I do not? Clearly it's because I am a bad person. Right?
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another two boy Mom gets a girl

Don't take any of this personally ladies. If you are on this forum you have been disappointed with the gender of your baby. Period. We all have common ground. I see many posts on here that hurt me and seem harsh- so I choose to avoid them because I know that is not the intention.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 2nd, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    I think my level of emotions are debatable and subjective so please try not to judge me. I am not taking about women on this forum, obviously if you are here you know at some level the pain I feel. I am talking about ppl in my life. I am literally the only boy mom around! How can I not feel isolated and resentful. Why does everybody else get one of each and I do not? Clearly it's because I am a bad person. Right?
    I'm so sorry, I feel your pain. My bestie IRL had 4 boys. Each 15-16 months apart. My first was a girl and she confessed in later years that she was furious at me. Maybe what you're feeling is anger and resentment. And I think everyone who is here on this forum are in the same boat.

I truly hope you get your girl one day.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does sting. I think when you are in the thick of it you can feel a hate in general and it may be easy to direct it at the person who reminds you of those feelings mixed in with the jeolousy feelings. I didn't read the word hate like you actually hated her. This a shame some of your posts get read more negatively than you intend. Clearly you really struggle with GD to quite an exetreme and I hope you can find peace no matter the out come of this pregnancy. If it is another boy it will hit hard and counciling would be a good idea. I really hope it is a girl though. Hugs. I think NBP was trying to defend other ladies and no one is really having personal goes at each other. Everything in this forem is said out of love
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another two boy Mom gets a girl

I have good and bad days. I am not always so down but I agree that my GD is probably extreme but I think I am better than I was 6 months ago so that's something!
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 2nd, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post

I believe she was referring to people irl specifically her midwife assistant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my closest friends had a girl after 2 boys and as much as I love my friend and my beautiful goddaughter I wish she wouldn't keep giving me 'advice' on how to finally get my girl!
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ya that would be so annoying Boom.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast