Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is next to impossible for a HUGE percentage of people, at least in the US!!
    In the UK there are no private adoptions so the bio parent doesn't have a say. It's children who have been taken into care by the local authority and they have a really hard time finding enough adopting parents to go round. We are in very good financial, social, cultural etc positions comparatively in our area. DH has proven that he can accept other children as the big boys are not his. And I studied child development and work with pregnant and new mothers.

We've investigated at length and met with the authorities but we decided to give HT another 9 months before trying naturally. I don't want my eggs to shrivel up before we decide no more of our 'own' children
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    I don't want to start a new thread to have a rant so I will just hijack this one lol. So there is this lovely little shop down the road from us where they sell little handmade Xmas decorations and I took the boys for a walk down there today to choose a new decoration for the tree each. Well when we went to pay I recognised the lady behind the counter. She's the mother of a couple of kids I went to school with.
    So she say "wow your family is .............. (long pause) grown".
    I said "haha yeah we have 3 now"
    Her "all boys?"
    Me "yeah all boys"
    Her "well I don't know if you read the paper but Ryan (her son) had a baby girl a few weeks ago"
    Me "oh that's lovely"
    Her "yeah, and Kate (her daughter) has a little boy. He's really full on. He was nearly given a label but she's pregnant again. She rung me up the other day and was so excited. She said we don't have to get that people mover now Mum as it's a girl". We are all so excited and glad that she doesn't have to have anymore because she was just going to keep going until she got her girl."

All in front of my boys! I was so mad I just about left without saying thank you . Darn it why do people have to say things like that to a Mum of 3 boys with them all right there!
    This is just so rude and really hurtful, I imagine. You must have wanted to throat punch her. It amazes me that people even comment in front of your boys, like do they not have any conscience at all?
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Covered in blue...some people are just plain dumb. So her daughter is having a girl, yipee for her....why do people feel the need to drag it out in detail JUST BECAUSE you have 3 boys?? Those situations make me so mad.

I was visiting MIL & FIL last Christmas. Super SIL had already had GGB and was prego again. MIL blabbed on and on how she really hoped SIL would have another boy so they had another boy to carry on the family name, (SIL ended up having another boy...she is a god in their world). I could have slapped MIL.

Not only did she give me sh*t about NOT having a boy every time I saw her for 10+ years until DH told her to clam it, but I had to hear about the amazing Super SIL who can produce not only 1 but 2 boys...she should get a throne.

My only consolation is SILs husband, DH brother, is an a$$hole and gave the kid a horrible name, IMO. Wouldn't even consider the name SIL wanted. The kid is going to be haunted by his name FOREVER...I can't believe they did that.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Aida that must have been awful
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    Oh Aida that must have been awful
    Just remember, the gender idiots are everywhere!

My Gender Dreaming

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789