Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy 2015! Heres to as little GD as possible this year

My Mum asks us every year what our new years resolution is and it is stuck in my head and I end up making one each year. I can't help it For the first time in my life I had a successful one. My 2014 goal was to learn to sew and I nailed it and feel great about it so want to set another one for next year. It has nothing to do with GD or getting my daughter (well my general happiness will help me cope with it though) but it got me thinking, what in my life do I want to be better? P.S I am happy to share my NYR if anyone asks, just didn't want to make the OP too long.

I'm just so over GD. I can't be bothered with it anymore. HT is still unsure for us and if we do it we wont be able to until late 2015 at the absolute earliest. I wish I could put GD on hold until then and just enjoy being the best all boy Mum ever knowing that my daughter WILL come so I don't need to feel sad about it.

Not sure how I will achieve that but I was just curious if anyone else has made that their their New Years goal or something similar (or totally different) . Plus I just felt like chatting without over taking other peoples posts and I plan to do some blogs on here but do not have time right now.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amen to that . I don't a have a new years resolution yet lol. I was hoping to clean the house tonight - fresh start and all but I've got distracted! Well that's a bit dull isn't it. Happy new year everyone! I hope this year brings everyone happiness and everyone their precious DGs!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It didn't get dirty in one day so it wont get clean in one day FLY lady, so wise.

My goal is to learn to follow a schedule. Not like for every half hour detailed knitty gritty kind of thing but to get into small habbits each day at certain times to make my life less stressful and alot easier. I will do it slowly so as not to set myself up for failure. I will start with establishing a before bed routine of 10 mins where I whiz around and tidy the lounge or get kids bags ready for Kindy next day to make my morning easier and much more pleasant. Lots of little goals to work on one at a time.

I am the most unorganised person I know and it is a great contributor to my low moods and low self esteem. I couldn't handle a 4th child right now. Perhaps focusing on this will put GD to the back a bit and if I succeed in my goal I will be more ready to take on that number 4 but certainly last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    It didn't get dirty in one day so it wont get clean in one day FLY lady, so wise.

My goal is to learn to follow a schedule. Not like for every half hour detailed knitty gritty kind of thing but to get into small habbits each day at certain times to make my life less stressful and alot easier. I will do it slowly so as not to set myself up for failure. I will start with establishing a before bed routine of 10 mins where I whiz around and tidy the lounge or get kids bags ready for Kindy next day to make my morning easier and much more pleasant. Lots of little goals to work on one at a time.

I am the most unorganised person I know and it is a great contributor to my low moods and low self esteem. I couldn't handle a 4th child right now. Perhaps focusing on this will put GD to the back a bit and if I succeed in my goal I will be more ready to take on that number 4 but certainly last.
    Not a resolution but my new year's wish for the last 6 years has been a dd. I can't help but put that wish out every new year's eve & hope.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My personal resolution is to lose 10 lbs and get back into good shape!

My resolution for the site is to get the successful pink sways up to solid 65% and the blue sways to solid 75%. I think we can do this!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are good goals Atomic. I'd like to get into shape a bit more but don't need to lose much weight. I need to strengthen my tummy again to hold my gut in and not sure how to do that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine are yes to all of the above!
    - not let GD ruin this year and enjoy my boys. Hope that HT might be an option for next year to get our girl.
    - get more organised
    - lose some baby weight

Happy 2015 all xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.