Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Claire, bloody Facebook, I announced my 3rd pregnancy and there were plenty of "I hope its pink" and honestly I did hope also, but it wasnt Im going 4 kids too, never in my wildest dreams growing up did I think about 4 - if my 2nd had been a girl I would have stopped for sure, so exhausting and the house is never tidy!
    God throwing those baby showers would be horrible, I have been to a very pink baby shower and it was very sad for me but I got to go to baby stores and buy pink stuff so it was ok in the end. The Dad wanted a boy incidently, I so wish gender didnt matter to me, but it does, of all my close friends they all have a daughter, they have even said how great it is between us we have 4 boys and 4 girls - yeah thats awesome considering 3 of those boys are mine and they all got girls first for their kids .
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My SIL just gave birth to a baby girl 3mth ago, so I totally know how u feel. Going to the hospital the next day and already seeing her dressed in pink made me feel so sad. She didn't even know the gender and the same day her sister rushed to buy her pink clothes.
    Anyway, I'm trying really hard to be happy for her and the only thing that helps me is knowing that I'm starting this HR journey soon and hopefully have my girl one day. But if it doesn't work I will probably be a total mess :-(

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the support! It's good to know I'm not the only one in this situation, shared pain is half the pain (or something like that!). Luckily I don't have to throw any baby showers, we don't have baby showers where I come from. Big hug to you Grace, it sounds like you are really struggling. Can you afford HT?

Life definitely isn't fair. But luckily most days I just really enjoy my three sons and don't think too much about this stupid GD. It's hard when this keeps coming up though, you keep getting confronted with it, I can't just be done with it...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire33 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the support! It's good to know I'm not the only one in this situation, shared pain is half the pain (or something like that!). Luckily I don't have to throw any baby showers, we don't have baby showers where I come from. Big hug to you Grace, it sounds like you are really struggling. Can you afford HT?

Life definitely isn't fair. But luckily most days I just really enjoy my three sons and don't think too much about this stupid GD. It's hard when this keeps coming up though, you keep getting confronted with it, I can't just be done with it...
    thanks for your reply , I am going to use the house deposit for HT I think, only thing is have to travel from Aus to USA so that's the part I hate. xxxx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs Claire, you're definitely not alone that's for sure. Im sure you will get your daughter with HT!! Ive got 3 boys and am about to have my DD finally after a HT rollercoaster, the cost was a huge factor but we got there, have a lot of debt to pay back but its worth it.
    Im not sure where you live but the US isn't the only option, if you're in the UK I suggest you look into the CZ clinic that a lot of ladies on here have cycled with and they have a brilliant success rate! and are sooo cheap in comparison to America.

Don't give up on your dreams, they definitely CAN come true :-)) x x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grace - I wish you all the best of luck with the HT!

Petal, that is exactly where I will be going

My only factor here is age, as I'm in my late 30's and some women in my family have gone through menopause at my age ... I haven't checked my AMH yet, so I'm dreading that result!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to go to Cz too in about a year hopefully. We are so lucky HT exists. We can't really afford it but it is important to me and if it works I will never think about the money spent on it. She will be worth every dollar. I live in New Zealand and my partner is German. His parents live in Berlin so we will stay with them and Cz is just a train ride away! Plus DPs adult son can watch our boys who they know well since he has come to New Zealand twice, once for 6 months
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel, I told you in a pm already.

It's so frustrating...
    My oldest three childeren were born in my first marriage, their dad left us when our third son was only 2 months old.
    And last year my ex and his new girlfriend got a daughter. My heart was broken, also because she's a look a like of
    my 4 year old son.. It's a copy! And then I also wonder, would my girl look like that? It hurts so much...
    Me and my new husband got a son, I can imagine how my ex and his girl friend found this very "funny", my ex knew about my dream, having a daughter!

My SIL is also pregnant, she has already 2 boys and now everybody's saying "hope this time it's a girl"... Well I don't!
    I can't imagine what I would feel.. And she already told us, she won't say the gender until day of birth.. So I have to wait till august to know!
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

9. Likes Claire33 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and when I was "younger" I always said I wanted to have 4 children, 4 girls!
    I think it was better not to think/say that and this is my punishment now ;-).

After my last son I said to my husband that we're complete now, but I just can't give
    it a place.. So I'm excited that he understands me and that he wants to go for HT too..
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

11. Likes Claire33 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That must be rough Justine. I'm glad you are looking into PGD
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast