Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face The wait is driving me insane....

All I can think about is whether this baby is a boy or a girl. I want a girl so badly. I have to wait 9 weeks still until my 20 week ultrasound. How can I relax and stop thinking and obsessing about it? I go through waves of thinking I will be ok if it is another boy. I KNOW I will love him like crazy but honestly I know I will cry for days when I find out. Is it even possible for me to have a girl!?! I see girls everywhere I look and all my pregnant friends are expecting girls. But then I see families in the grocery store with 2 boys and then a girl and I have hope again. But how could I ever be so lucky!!? I just wish I knew so I could start the process of letting go of my dream of ever having a girl. I know it's so negative. And at times I will become quite positive but then I think it will just be harder that way. Ugh I'm just obsessing

2. Thanks DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey good luck you get your little pink baby did you choose to sway? Can you go somewhere for the blood test - you're past ten weeks so it should give you a result in two weeks xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg this is exactly how i would be. I don't think I could relax all i can suggest is to try which is easier said than done. Part of me is thinking HT (i have 4 boys and 5 would be the absolute last) however im in Australia and that would mean o'seas options. I really hope and pray and send all the pink vibes i have your way. I am so emotional atm aswell so i know how your feeling in that regard. Doesn't make it any easier though. Did u attempt to sway

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is how im feeling. Im 7weeks. I had my days but it has settled now. I got my little mans bday coming up soon and can focus on that before find out the sex of our last bub before finding out in 5weeks. You cant let it consume you it will drive you nuts!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are finding out at 12 weeks? How? I have a 12 week ultrasound but I don't think they will even attempt to look at gender. I haven't heard of anyone around here finding out at 12 weeks. That would be awesome though because I have that ultrasound in 1 week!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a link to my sway. Wasn't a super hard sway so I am basically just going in luck and wishing and Hoping. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't got my BFP yet. Second month TTC and suppose to O in a couple of days. I can totally see me obsessing. I REALLY want to wait until delivery to find out gender but I know it will be so HARD to wait!!! I can't wait to see what you're having. I looked at your sway and it looks great! We are doing one attempt at positive OPK and with my boys we had multiple attempts. Hopefully that will be a good change for those little pinkies!
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the diet for 4weeks i think but will see soon. Im in melbourne and found an ob/sonographer giving 90% accuracy in determibing the gender..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you get an early gender scan where you are? I got one at 16wks last time and I have a friend going today at 15wks to get one (I'm a bit jealous watching her do this as I was only 2wks behind her with my pregnancy )

Look up nub theory for info about guessing the gender from the 12-13wk scan (better to wait to 13wks for more accuracy I think). Although had lots of girl guesses with my last DS which just got my hopes up and didn't help my GD when I found out he was a boy.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not common procedure as most doctors dont want to tell you at 12 weeks but a friend knew at 12 weeks and after doing some research i found that ob/sonographer and although i have to travel 30min it qill be worth it as im not patient and couldnt wait 20weeks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast