Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jealousy

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 21st, 2021 at 07:54 AM.

2. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime, tandjmom thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came on here tonight as I'm struggling and am so glad I've seen your post as I now don't feel so alone.
    I've not been on here for awhile as life has been hectic were trying to move I'm at college and I have a new job, I couldn't be anymore stressed if I tried! Lol! But my cousin is expecting and is due any day now....she's team green but I just know she'll get a girl as she has a boy already. I'll be happy for her but so so jealous as well. For ages I've been fine but this last week I just can't Handle anymore. I don't feel I can discuss with DH as he doesn't want another but will have one for me as I think is the case for a lot of men but I just feel so alone right now. Everyone is just having b/g and then living their lives and I'm just so overwhelmed!
    Sorry went on one then but I just want you to know you're not alone, and Geiger am I!
    I wish you the absolute best of luck with your frosty and will be back for updates xx
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

4. Thanks tandjmom thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well i just made it through my sisters girl baby shower. it was the hardest day. i had to put on my brave face, help with all the party favors. i must have heard "little girls are the best" about a dozen times. the worst part was my mom had saved all of these Beautiful vintage white embroidered dreamy dresses of my sister and i's from when we were little. as part of the decoration she hung them up. i have never seen something more beautiful in my life. she told the story of all the little dresses and when me and my sister has worn them. at one point my sister said "mom i want to hang these in my nursery" and my mom just said of course take them!! i was heartbroken because some of them where mine, and i would dream to have them for my little girl. i finally said mom you can't give away the ones that are mine. she corrected herself and said of course not. she opened all of the girl present as everyone oo'ed and aww'ed. i just wanted to cry. i have def. let go and i am genuinely happy for her, and i know i will love my niece like i love my own. but i have to say it was a hard day. my mom put more work into this shower then any of mine and it was so pink and so magical. sighhhh. send me love and prayers for my FET on friday!! prayers prayers and more prayers.
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs (((tandjmom))). That must have been so hard. I think you handled it very well.

7. Thanks tandjmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hun sending you massive hugs! Totally feel it! Glad you've managed to make sure your mum didn't give your dresses away, that's unfair! Thinking of you its sooo hard!! My cousin had a girl yesterday.....can't even stop feeling so winded today! Of course though she always get what she wants.....always has, always will.....
    Sending you love and hugs Hun.
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

9. Thanks tandjmom thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123