Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want a boy!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Want a boy!

We want a boy more than anything. Does this 20 week ultrasound look like a boy or girl to you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A boy x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be swollen labia. I'm sorry but this image is not the best for me to lean girl or boy..
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you happen to have a 12/13 week ultrasound showing the nub? We might be able to guess a bit more accurately if we have that picture as well. Did your ultrasound tech/Dr reveal the gender to you?
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It isn't too clear but I would guess girl based on pic#2. Looks more hamburger than hot dog to me.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The tech did say it was a boy I'm just worried that next time we go they will say it's a girl. The tech seemed sure and the second pic was toward the end of the US and tech said baby was keeping his legs closed. Also, there were 4+ times the tech said he saw the "sack". So I'm really hoping he was right. I will attach a pic of the 12 week US however I don't think you can see the nub. Thank you all for the responses. I'm honestly hoping most of you are wrong and it's a boy. I want a boy more than anything and we've already bought a lot of stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That 12 week ultrasound is alllllll boy! And if the ultrasound tech was confidant and said boy, it's a boy! Keep buying blue
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

9. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoler View Post
    That 12 week ultrasound is alllllll boy! And if the ultrasound tech was confidant and said boy, it's a boy! Keep buying blue
    Thank you! It helps that you sound confident! In the first pic his legs are open so i was semi confident but I'm a worrier. Everyone saying girl makes me so worried.

11. Likes nicoler liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    Oh well if the tech said boy at 20 weeks it's a boy! Like I said, I'm no expert and I've seen girl u/s that I thought were boys and obviously vice versa! Clearly I should not be making guesses! Hahaha! Congrats on your baby boy, the tech saw way more and has a much keener eye than most of us making guesses here.
    Thank you. I know what you mean. I'm just hoping he was right!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    the tech saw way more and has a much keener eye than most of us making guesses here.
    ITA, the tech was seeing your baby in motion and from all angles. They see much more than what's included in the individual shots they capture. Congrats on your boy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast