Thread: GRRRR!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

GRRRR!!

If you would have asked me 9 years ago if I would have three boys I would have laughed at you and said no I am having one boy and one girl....Why can't life work the way I want it to.

I always imagined 2 kids but when DS#2 was born I though its ok I will just have one more. I never thought DS#3 could be anything but a girl I mean the odds had to be in my favor right....Wrong was I.

So here I am again but this time planning to sway as mother nature doesn't see that my family is off balance. 4 kids oh my gosh can I really handle another one. But that Gender desire keeps me producing them. I know that this one can be another boy but the thought of just maybe having another chance at a girl keeps my dream alive. All odds says it will be another boy but what if it isn't...I find my self pleading with god to please make me a princess....What am I not good enough to be the mother of a DD....My mother was horrible and so was my childhood enough to where I don't talk to her anymore....
    All I want is that mother daughter bond so why is it the almost impossible dream, why do I keep spitting out children I never intended to have just to fulfill this need....It is almost like I drug.

Ok, so I am done with that rant. I would like to point out I love my three boys....There are my everything and am very blessed they are in my life I just wish they had a little sister to share....So here I go for the last time, fingers crossed that its my turn. Thanks for listening.

Mommy to three (ages 9,4, and 1 year).......
    Hoping and praying to add my sweet baby

Please lord grant me this one wish....the desire is so deep in my heart!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to send you some cyber hugs xoxoxoxoxo
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chin up honey! Wish i had something better to be able to say to you but..Your not on your own! I and many others know the pain your feeling. Vent anytime. and keep positive. You have as much chance as anyone to have a little girl next.
    My happy healthy handsome sons! Hoping to bring a home someday.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could have written your post hun! Would you consider HT? I pray whichever way you go number 4 is your little girl.

xx
    2005 2008 2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally get it. Fx'd for a pink BFP.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to go HT husband thinks the cost it's to high when have no problems conceiving.....he just doesn't get ....thanks everyone your the super

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i def could have written your post also!!!! I am trying to read up on swaying BUT if i do all that work and not get a girl i think i will be more dissapointed!!! I want tp HT maybe late next yr but my DH also thinks cost is to high he is happy to have another but if its a boy i will LOVE him like i do my 3 DS now BUT my STRONG gender desire will still be there! Good luck to u sending tons of pink dust x
    2003 2005 2007

After my 3 angel babies I'm just for a healthy send me

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its awesome to know we are not alone in our feelings.....I know if this baby turns out to be a boy I will love him but I am scared how I will feel after a year like I did with my last baby. I wish it didn't have to be so hard. Sending you some pink dust but you can't have it all since I need some of it.