Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pink_bean, I also feel a huge responsibility to raise a great man. Big time! I just feel like with a girl, well, I can screw up way more, so I need to be super aware of what I say (speaking strictly of self esteem issues here, I suffer from them). I really hope that psychic is wrong though! Hahah! Thanks for the well wishes!

2. Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My son actually helps me with my self esteem issues. He tells me I am pretty all the time, and even says, "You have a big butt mommy, I love your butt!" Haha! Little Sir Mix A Lot! Lol

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll agree with what all the others have said. Don't let it get you down! I had one tell me that I would have 4 children (I had only 2 at the time). She said the third would be another boy but the fourth would be a girl. I believed it so strongly that even after an ultrasound tech telling me I was having another boy when pregnant with my fourth, I had myself convinced that she was wrong and went to another hospital only to have them confirm without a doubt that it was another boy. I think having what that psychic told me so many years before stuck in my head really exacerbated my GD. I was so sure that she was right and that somehow I would be having a girl. A little part of me even thought up until almost delivery time that maybe all the techs were way off and DS4 really was a girl. Not that I wouldn't have had GD without her saying that, it's certainly not her fault! But it maybe stuck around longer. I don't know.
    I've avoided them ever since.
    Trust your own intuition for sure! Years before I had my first son, I dreamed about having a baby boy with curly blonde hair and big blue eyes and in my dream, people kept saying how much he looked like his dad. Wouldn't you know it, he did have the curliest blonde hair, he still has the most beautiful blue eyes and he is the absolute picture of his daddy
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissastick View Post
    My son actually helps me with my self esteem issues. He tells me I am pretty all the time, and even says, "You have a big butt mommy, I love your butt!" Haha! Little Sir Mix A Lot! Lol
    My oldest said to me once "Mummy you're so pretty you don't even need to wear make-up because you're already beautiful". Made my heart swell!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lissastick liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a Tarot reading a few days ago (I can't help myself) and this one said that I would have a girl! But that I wouldn't get pregnant until January...wah wah wahhhh...

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welp...both psychics were wrong about ONE thing so far...I am actually pregnant right now! Not Nov/Dec and not January! Tee hee!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I have had FOUR psychics say that I am having a boy (pregnant again, as I've lost the pregnancy I was mentioning in June).

The first one in June said I'd have a boy next. Then I just had 3 separate readings they all said BOY.
    This is freaking me out. Do they ALL say boy because more boys are born than girls? Haha!

Two of them predicted I would either conceive the baby in October or have the baby in October and this baby was conceived in August and should be born in May. So, those two were wrong about that.
    I also have a strong feeling that this baby is a boy.

But FOUR saying boy. That's kind of hard to ignore.
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dad likes to do this joke where he makes psychic predictions on New Year's Eve and they are all things that have a really high chance of being true. Like, hurricane in Carribean, earthquake in California, shocking celebrity death, etc.

You have a 50-50 chance (statistically speaking) of a boy or a girl and some psychics are known to "cold read" people. I don't discount anyone's belief system out of hand or even the existence of psychic abilities per se but I have seen enough people get told wrong info about their baby's gender to feel that even 4 in agreement is really not a guarantee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes Leokat, Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, I'm very sorry for your loss! I imagine you have a lot of complex feelings on it, so I hope you're feeling better.

Additionally: I'd take it as a twist on Murphy's Law thing, personally. THAT many people saying the same thing? It must be the opposite then!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! I left a post up on a psychics in training site, so it's free...two more "psychics" chimed in on my post to say that I am definitely having a boy.

I am only inclined to believe because I also really feel like it's a boy.

I also felt really strongly that my chemical in June was a girl 😔

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast