Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Beyond cold reading, if we are correct in that some of us may be more "set" for boys than girls, then it may very well be that some people are just good guessers based on that. Maybe they detect something that we don't. That doesn't mean it's set in stone even if that were the case!! (seriously, I would have sworn that Pink would have a son - but she didn't!!)
    That almost makes me wonder if that's why soooo many people thought I was having a boy... but see Lissa, I had a girl!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Likes Lissastick, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're right. I probably do look like I am "set up" for boys. I unfollowed the post, but it didn't work and THREE more people commented for sure they know it's a boy. I freaking turned off commenting because it's pissing me off. I'm thinking about going on there and saying it's a girl even if it's not just to rile them up! LOL!

My mom keeps telling me that it's a girl and when I was pregnant with my son she kept telling me it was a boy. My mom is pretty good at these things because her intuition is pretty powerful.
    I don't even know what to think anymore. I still think it's a boy, but mostly because I feel that will help my emotional state to think and believe that. I don't want to go having hope that it's a girl because I will be crushed.

That 9 week blood test is looking better and better every day. I just want to know and start to work through my feelings way before I have the anatomy scan. I don't want to cry or look disappointed in front of the ultrasound tech...
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do the blood test. I recommend it for anyone who can afford it for that very reason. I hate it that two of my worst memories are my ultrasounds with my 3rd and 4th sons.

The weird thing about all this is even when you don't have that strong a gender preference, it messes with your mind. I would have never thought I was the type of person who would cry in a doctor's bathroom during an ultrasound for a pregnancy that I had no gender preference whatsoever when I conceived it. But there I was.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have decided that I actually AM doing the blood test! I just need to know and I'd rather find out in private!

I had a dream last night about my baby for the first time! It was super exciting! I couldn't tell if the baby was a boy or girl for sure...but it seemed like it was a boy. And when I was pregnant with my son, I dreamed he was a girl! Haha. Funny, right?

As each day goes by, I am getting more and more at ease with this baby being a boy (if this baby is a boy). I love this child so much already. It's weird how we can be that way. And I was thinking about how awesome it's going to be to not have to buy the baby any clothes! Haha. My first son has so many that can just be handed down. Think of the money we'll save! LOL!
    DS 1 Born August 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They were ALL right. About a dozen total psychics and psychics in training were all SO sure that I was having a boy. They were all right.
    DS 1 Born August 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy! How are you doing?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was doing OK until yesterday.
    Yesterday was a particularly bad day for me. Hopefully today is better.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a complicated thing to say congratulations on a board like this, because I know you're feeling more than one way about everything.

But I do want to acknowledge your good fortune here. It sounds like everything is solid health-wise and you're now closer to getting the second baby you and your husband have been longing for. Your son will have a brother.

I also know though, just how hard and painful GD can be, especially if a person is still fresh in any feelings of disappointment. You sound like you're doing relatively well, at least compared to many of us on the site, but just in case you need a boost on those harder days I wonder if you might find some meaning in this podcast episode of "On Being": with family therapist Pauline Boss I found it useful because there's a part were they discuss “ambiguous loss" and "complicated grief" which I relate to through some of my own GD feelings and fears.
    Last edited by Complex Emotions; December 2nd, 2016 at 01:37 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you had a rough time. I think it's normal to have complicated emotions about it.

12. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psychic reading said my next baby will be a boy...

Congrays on your little boy , you will fall in love with him once you see him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

14. Likes Lissastick liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast