Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    My husband is an ME! We have a daughter! ;P

Though you guys are giving me more hope for a boy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I am a Bsc. & Msc. in EE plus Gym semi-addict (muscle mass above average for men). I am feeling hopeful too in the blue crew
    Last edited by fknonl1ne; July 9th, 2016 at 12:04 PM.

Olorun Ileri2

2. Likes XXforhubby, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    I don't know if my maternal condition just naturally favors boy or if all the supplements and foods I ate to boost what I was afraid was declining fertility (age related) made my body more "boy friendly."

I do feel like I need certain supplements to help with depression and they all sway boy.
    Swaying is like an iceberg, the stuff we see is just this tiny bit peeping up above the surface and then there is this huge thing under the water that is doing most of the "damage". So try not to get too overly focused on this one thing or that other one because none of us ever know anyway and it never comes down to one thing anyway.

Many of us who have boys myself included do exactly that though. We get so paranoid about getting pregnant that we do everything in our power to boost fertility thru the stratosphere. I have often wondered what would ahve happened with DS 3/4 if I had not done that and just TTC when I was ready.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes XXforhubby, pink_bean liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband is an ME! We have a daughter! ;P

Though you guys are giving me more hope for a boy!

Marine engineer? Mine too! You would think that the heat in the engine room would have decreased his sperm count but I guess not! Haha
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband was in the Navy for several years and everyone always said sailors have more girls. lol We have two boys (possibly 3) and two other Navy couples we're friends with have three boys each. Obviously the mother's condition plays a role too. Even though DH is a nuclear chemist, he still has a very high sperm count. The RE even had him do an advanced SA and it came back perfect!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    Marine engineer? Mine too! You would think that the heat in the engine room would have decreased his sperm count but I guess not! Haha
    Oops, mechanical engineer, haha. He's in automotive.

Crap though, he was also a nuclear engineer in the Navy for 6 years (though I know many of his sailor buddies have pigeon pairs)

Last edited by Throwaway_panther; July 10th, 2016 at 03:14 AM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man, well if you're like me, the emotions around this are all so complex! I went through serious GD when I found out my 2nd was a boy. I cried and cried and cried... And cried. Now that he's a year old... I can't tell you what I would do without that kid. He's my little blue-eyed, blonde, dimpled, happy as can be piece of perfection Now, when I think about how if things had just gone differently and we'd had a girl, or if I had swayed for a girl and we got one, it actually makes me want to cry because then I would not have this boy!! Seriously.

Yet I still desperately want a girl. I've always wanted a girl. I have been lucky to have a very close relationship with my mom and I so want that with a girl of my own. So I'm going to put all I can into swaying. But I do have those moments where I'm like... but, but, but, what if there is this perfect little third son that I am meant to have and I am taking him away by swaying for a girl? Or I think, well, if I sway hard for a girl and it ends up being a boy, well, then I will KNOW that that boy "overcame the odds" I stacked against him and he is meant to be my son. Yea, I'm WAY overthinking it I know. But again, these are our children, and overthinking/feeling things in motherhood is just part of the territory

From the posts of yours I've read I can tell you are a great mother! Either way you go, I know you will not regret the child you have. I don't think my longing for a girl will ever go away if I never get her. And if we do get pregnant with a girl, I'm quite sure I will have a lot of moments of "what the HECK do I do with a girl?!!! I'm a boy mom!" Either way, I will have the perfect children for me!

Maybe I got too sappy there, but I'm in a sappy mood tonight as my two boys were basically perfect angels today (which trust me does NOT always happen!!), and I'm feeling especially grateful for them tonight. And I read a mommy blog tonight about her son growing up to be a man and it had me in tears!! Being a mom of a boy IS a really amazing thing!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Oh man, well if you're like me, the emotions around this are all so complex! I went through serious GD when I found out my 2nd was a boy. I cried and cried and cried... And cried. Now that he's a year old... I can't tell you what I would do without that kid. He's my little blue-eyed, blonde, dimpled, happy as can be piece of perfection Now, when I think about how if things had just gone differently and we'd had a girl, or if I had swayed for a girl and we got one, it actually makes me want to cry because then I would not have this boy!! Seriously.

Yet I still desperately want a girl. I've always wanted a girl. I have been lucky to have a very close relationship with my mom and I so want that with a girl of my own. So I'm going to put all I can into swaying. But I do have those moments where I'm like... but, but, but, what if there is this perfect little third son that I am meant to have and I am taking him away by swaying for a girl? Or I think, well, if I sway hard for a girl and it ends up being a boy, well, then I will KNOW that that boy "overcame the odds" I stacked against him and he is meant to be my son. Yea, I'm WAY overthinking it I know. But again, these are our children, and overthinking/feeling things in motherhood is just part of the territory

From the posts of yours I've read I can tell you are a great mother! Either way you go, I know you will not regret the child you have. I don't think my longing for a girl will ever go away if I never get her. And if we do get pregnant with a girl, I'm quite sure I will have a lot of moments of "what the HECK do I do with a girl?!!! I'm a boy mom!" Either way, I will have the perfect children for me!

Maybe I got too sappy there, but I'm in a sappy mood tonight as my two boys were basically perfect angels today (which trust me does NOT always happen!!), and I'm feeling especially grateful for them tonight. And I read a mommy blog tonight about her son growing up to be a man and it had me in tears!! Being a mom of a boy IS a really amazing thing!
    I love your reply!
    I feel the same I have looked into swaying b4 but then I felt I should just leave it to fate...i would like a girl but I'm also worried how I would feel, would it change how I feel about my boys etc..
    what would it be like for a girl to come into a house with 4 big brothers?!
    I'm sure these are the same silly worries most people have when they are expecting their second and wonder how they could possibly love another child as much as their first. But we all know it's possible to love any number of children the same...ive even looked I to adoption wo seeing if I had boys on purpose and I was destined to adopt a girl.. X
    :

13. Likes atomic sagebrush, ABC.2606, Erin514 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops, mechanical engineer, haha. He's in automotive.

Crap though, he was also a nuclear engineer in the Navy for 6 years (though I know many of his sailor buddies have pigeon pairs)

Don't despair! Mine was also a Navy nuke and we still got DS1. He still works with chemicals and with a nuclear reactor in the civilian world, sometimes even having to work in the heat but we still had DS2. Your lifestyle/condition plays a role too so remember that.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    I love your reply!
    I feel the same I have looked into swaying b4 but then I felt I should just leave it to fate...i would like a girl but I'm also worried how I would feel, would it change how I feel about my boys etc..
    what would it be like for a girl to come into a house with 4 big brothers?!
    I'm sure these are the same silly worries most people have when they are expecting their second and wonder how they could possibly love another child as much as their first. But we all know it's possible to love any number of children the same...ive even looked I to adoption wo seeing if I had boys on purpose and I was destined to adopt a girl.. X
    That was one thing that still got to me sometimes after my daughter arrived was that a couple people who had 4 brothers felt the need to make remarks. Like this one lady (who is totally crazy, for reals actually crazy like mentally ill LOL BTW and I knew that but it still bothered me) was like "I feel sorry for YOU" right into her face!?! and then this other woman at the grocery store said "I had 4 brothers and they roughoused all the time and broke my leg!!" But my boys are very solicitous of my daughter and if anything overprotective of her.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God u must have bit your tongue with her lol
    I get constant comment on 4 boys and I know if I was pregnant I would get people saying " what a shame if it was a boy" and finally u got a girl u can stop having babies now..my worry for a girl is just that the boys are so close that she might feel left out, but I also get that worry thinking of u wait a couple more years and have another boy then he will also be left out on age terms...like you've said before there is no perfect scenario and timing for everything..whatever happens it will be wanted and loved and perfected by 4 mini maniacs x
    :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast