Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I totally agree with Ksmom! The snacking and skipping/delaying breakfast gets easier! I used to eat like a hobbit, hahaha! I never really had a large meal because I just grazed throughout the day.

It does take time to get used to it. Start slowly. At first, I just delayed the first meal by an hour until now when I eat 4-5 hours after being awake and doing my cardio even. You may have to have 3 meals instead of 2. I have to have 1700-1900 calories since I'm still breastfeeding a lot, and I simply cannot eat the 800+ calories in one sitting. I have my first meal between 10-1pm. My second meal is dinner with the family around 5-7pm, and I usually have a small third meal before bed to bring up my calories or fat and protein up to the limits for the day.

You'll find what works for you eventually, but I would start slowly pushing the time back when you eat your first meal. Also, going vegetarian makes sticking to the limits of fat and protein so much easier. There are veggie burgers and veggie crumbles that replace red meat and make sticking to the protein limits so much easier than eating a tiny amount of chicken. Coffee, even decaf coffee, is a godsend to reduce your appetite when drank before your first meal or in between meals. It totally reduces your appetite!

Also, we have to be realistic about how long it make take to get a BFP. Us boy moms are so used to being able to get pregnant right away that we forget it can take 3-6 months, which is totally normal! But we think our fertility is shot to hell because of swaying and start to add in blue things unnecessarily, when in reality that is not what we should do. Don't fall into that trap! The LE diet will not and should not harm fertility. As long as you eat healthy foods and eat the appropriate amount of calories. It will take time to catch the perfect egg- just remember to be patient .

FX and GL to you!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    I've been a vegetarian for a while now and skipping breakfast is my THING. I did that even when I was TTC my son! But, I was also doing a lot of extra boy friendly things that ramped up my chance of conceiving him, I think...

I feel like even if I said I wasn't following the L.E. diet, I still would be on the count of skipping breakfast almost every day and the fact that I don't eat any kind of meat, not even fish. But, somehow I feel like that's not really enough to contribute to a good sway? I think the low blood sugar levels throughout the day is the most important thing? If so, I've been failing at that consistently because of the snacking...
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I am a coffee drinker normally, but only one cup a day. It doesn't affect my appetite at all! LOL
    DS 1 Born August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XXforhubby... Do you drink coffee black or do you put creamer or anything in it? I drink coffee in the morning now and it DOES help with my appetite BUT I think that's because I use creamer (and Stevia). I'm guessing I'm going to have to drop that when in full sway mode... But wondering what you (or others that see this post!) do with your coffee?
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was drinking it black, but now I use half and half. Either way doesn't reduce my appetite. Hehe. Coffee doesn't even wake me up or make me feel awake. I just love the taste.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    XXforhubby... Do you drink coffee black or do you put creamer or anything in it? I drink coffee in the morning now and it DOES help with my appetite BUT I think that's because I use creamer (and Stevia). I'm guessing I'm going to have to drop that when in full sway mode... But wondering what you (or others that see this post!) do with your coffee?
    When I got my DD, I did black most days with an occasional day of creamer or almond milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissastick View Post
    I've been a vegetarian for a while now and skipping breakfast is my THING. I did that even when I was TTC my son! But, I was also doing a lot of extra boy friendly things that ramped up my chance of conceiving him, I think...

I feel like even if I said I wasn't following the L.E. diet, I still would be on the count of skipping breakfast almost every day and the fact that I don't eat any kind of meat, not even fish. But, somehow I feel like that's not really enough to contribute to a good sway? I think the low blood sugar levels throughout the day is the most important thing? If so, I've been failing at that consistently because of the snacking...
    What were those boy things you did??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Occasional exercise with only strength training, no cardio. Breakfast cereal usually asks snack. Haha. Tons of snacking. Eating red meat and chicken a lot. Lots of supplements. Fish oil. Prenatals. Plus my husband and I did the sperm meets egg plan, which favors boys

DS 1 Born August 2013

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *As snacks, I meant. Haha!

DS 1 Born August 2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklady35 View Post
    Do you think that's true? I was paranoid about my declined fertility obsessed with my low ovarian reserve so much so I never really gave swaying a go because I didn't think i would get pregnant. Now I am with a third boy and my husband refuses to contemplate the idea of a fourth.. Thinking can I talk him round or just have a purposeful accident oops . I just don't know what to do anymore
    I KNOW that is true!! I swear on a stack of my preferred religious texts that this is true. I have seen it happen 1,234,567,890 times on this site and others.

I came into my 3rd and 4th pregnancies convinced I was probably infertile (at 36-39) and had to do everything in my power to get pregnant and did, and lo and behold, DS 3 and 4. (and it took me precisely the exact same time as it took to conceive my first two boys when I was 20 and 25) I did none of that stuff to get pregnant at 41 and got a girl and it took me only slighlty longer to get her.

We are sold this bill of goods about "the horror of 35" in terms of fertility but it's all a bunch of stuff and nonsense. Most women can still get pregnant quite easily up to 40 and many of us even up to 43 or even beyond. Drop everything you are doing and read this article, it shows the dubious nature of that data and how it's being proved wronger with every year that passes. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/late...s+read+article
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't being dismissive. Really.
    I am the EXACT woman that you described is the type to pair up with physicists. I am not genius level smart like my husband is, but, I'm educated, creative and ambitious. So, that pair makes boys, right?

NO ONE makes boys or girls all the time. Even under ideal swaying circumstances it seems to be a theoretical 80% max (which makes sense because the human race would have died out a long time ago otherwise) If I got a girl, anyone can.

We have tons of highly educated, analytical, and "ball-busting" LOL girl mamas on here. Diet and lifestyle and maternal condition/fertility matter hugely. WE talk about the personality stuff because that's what we're doing here is trying to unravel these mysteries about how it all works. But you can't take that to the nth degree and then assume you're "doomed" to boys because you're a terrier, girl terriers have to come from somewhere too.

12. Likes Lissastick, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mostly just to give up because of impatience and how uncomfortable I feel. Which, I know is not a good reason to give up. I just have to tweak it a lot and start dropping small things. And the only thing about the L.E. diet that I'm having a problem with is keeping my blood sugar low! I am a snacking addict and it's compulsive. I just don't think my sway has any chance of working unless I can overcome that!

That is what I think is at the crux of this. It's the uncomfortableness of diet messing with your head and like I mentioned (I think in this thread, maybe elsewhere) it does that even without swaying. I really, really want to get back in shape and yet in the heat of the moment I am coming up with every explanation I can in order to have what I want when I want it. I just ate two bagels this morning and my excuse was "I'm gonna work out and I need the energy, so I'll skip lunch" (hint: I'm not gonna skip lunch LOL)

What i want you to do is try eating 5 meals a day. It's still better than the all day grazing. See how that goes. Aim for a goal that is doable and try to stick with it, and if you don't one day or two or a week, eh, you're no worse off than you were. what I hate to see is when people decide "I can't do everything, so I'll do nothing, and I'm sure I'm destined to be a boy mom anyway so it wouldn't have worked and it's all justified" if that makes any sense.

14. Likes XXforhubby, Lissastick liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast