Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband comes from a big family and has always said he wanted four kids: two boys, two girls.

Now we have re-evaluated that because I have had high risk pregnancies and raising happy, well adjusted kids plus being able to provide for their educational future is daunting for us.

If we had our way, we would go HT and try for twin girls. That most likely is not going to happen.

I have known a few families that kept going regardless of how many children they had until they got what they wanted. One family had 5 girls and stopped at 6 when they got their boy. They said they would have kept going until they got their boy if #6 was a girl. They were pretty vocal about this.

The other family that comes to mind is one where they had 7 kids, 4 girls and two boys. They wanted another boy, but ended up with another girl. They stopped at 8, but were not happy about it.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had said this baby was it but when it was announced to me on Thursday that it was DS4 I couldn't bear the thought of never having a girl but don't want a massive family either so we will not be risking it naturally again but will attempt pgd in 2013 to get my dream I can't let my dream fade

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I showed my hubby the positive test this time and told him I was pregnant, he said in a few years, he could see us going back to have a last and fourth baby.

Regardless of this baby's gender, I think I am very interested in that. I am the last of four and I feel like four is the magic number, but we will see how it goes with number 3, and if she is a girl, or if he is a boy, that may impact my determination about 4.

It is just a bit of a relief to have hubby fully aboard now...before he said 3 was his max, and I love how his heart is really opening up.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara I think it's interesting how your own family make-up can really influence what you see as doable. DH and I are both 1 of 2, so 3 feels big and 4 feels huge! When we found out we were pg with this one, before we knew gender, he was like "we are DONE!" ... but now knowing it is DD3 and seeing how hard it has been on me, he keeps saying we aren't done yet. Which is funny because I was most definitely NOT up for 4 when he brought it up. But I'm coming around to the idea, if only because right now having one more chance out there (even if I don't know that I want it) makes this a little more bearable.

He keeps saying his dad was the 5th of 10 and the 1st boy, so maybe we just have to keep going I am NOT going to keep at it. 4 is for sure my max and I'm not even sure I'll get there! FX you have a girl in there now!

Muls I think it is great that you aren't giving up! FX you are a HT success story next year!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Always wanted 2 maybe 3 kids. If number 1, 2 or 3 was a girl we wouldn't have more children.
    Now we're plannin on #6, just to get a girl........
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now 3 is my limit. But now that I think about it having my youngest turn 2 in May.. I don't even know right now if I want to go and do the whole newborn/baby stage. My boys are getting so much easier now!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hubby wants to have 4 kids now... We originally said 2, after 2 boys we said 3, and now I think he questions if swaying will work so he wants the last to be PGD.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To be honest I would of stopped at 2 if I had got a boy for #2. I think maybe that is why I have been given all girls. I was just meant to have a large family!! But I am done with #6 even if it's another sweet baby girl!! I want a nice even 6 pack!! I keep telling DH we need 6 because everything comes in packs of 6 and right now we always have one left over!! lol
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did!! after 7 girls, i finally got a boy. and with a pretty good girl sway too! due with a bang on the 4th of july!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast