Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DP already has 2 from a previous relationship + our 1 DD, so he really wants to try 1 more time for a boy. If we get a boy we will definatly stop as we only have a small house and don't know if we could afford more children. If we get another girl i am not sure what my heart and head will do.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 daughters. When I first got pregnant with DD3, hubby & i decided that i would tie my tubes afterwards (i have to have c-sections) but right before I found out the sex... I started realizing this would be my LAST pregnancy. My LAST little baby. That just didnt sit right with me. I started feeling like I wanted a 4th down the road.....then weeks later we heard ITS A GIRL for the third time in a row. And I was so bummed, so was DH. We had both wanted a baby boy. I talked to DH about #4, he was not on board. By the end of the pregnancy he was & I didnt tie my tubes (THANK GOD!!!)....I can tell you that GD will go away. As soon as I saw my sweet little girl, I was hooked. Its funny, shes the one out of all 3 that I wanted to be a boy the most...and she looks identical to me. DD1 looks like a mix of DH & I & DD2 is DH made over into a female form, but DD3 is my little mini me. Funny how that works right? She is 2 months old today, & i wouldnt trade her for 10 boys. Altho, when we start TTC #4, we will be swaying for a baby boy. & I pray God sends us some blue! But if he doesnt, ill be okay, just like Im okay now with 3 girls.

But to answer your question....#4 will be our LAST. No more. Even if we end up with 4 girls. We have to stop somewhere.
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TexasMommy we're pretty similar on this I'm expecting DD3 too .... we did however do a solid sway this time but... it didn't work out. I never would have thought we'd go for four but we are absolutely considering it. I don't know that I'll sway again. I know now how important it is to me now to have a son, and not just another child, so we'll have to either do HT or adoption unless I can come around to where you are now ... OK with the possibility of a 4th daughter. Like you, 4 will absolutely be my max

I'm so glad you're doing well with your DD3 though! I remember when you found out and that it was tough on you, so it's lovely to see you on the other side

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Sorry to interrupt! I had to answer....I have a two little boys then finally I had a little girl! I had thought I would stop then (promised DH!!) but now I feel this strange need to have another little girl, which would be wonderful! But it's right, you have to stop somewhere, I always thought no 3 would be my last...but maybe no 4? :-/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456