Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will be swaying sometime in 2013

I have 3 beautiful little girls. But, im longing for a baby boy. DH & I plan to have ONE MORE. And we plan to do a boy sway....so im curious what are something that those of you have have SWAYED BLUE (&been successful) have done??
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Things that I think were important for me and what I would do again was:
    Supps
    Wheat grass - full of nutrients
    Bee pollen - again full of nutrients, but research to see if it is for you as can cause allergies which you never had
    Vit D - as I was a total sun avoider
    Prenatal - for an extra boost
    Co-Q10 - to boost egg quality
    Royal jelly - again to boost egg quality (plus I have a stack of the last 2 things in the cupboard!)

Supps DH
    Over 50's multi-vit
    Flaxseed
    Co-q10 200mg

Diet
    I cut bread completely from my diet, this was a personal choice! I found that it added to YI around ov time so signalling maybe that my body didn't like something in it. Plus by cutting it out I was forced to have a good replacement ready whether it was some pre-cooked potatoes from the fridge or grabbing a handful of nuts

I also cut chocolate and sweets completely as I was a sugar junky! No wonder my sugar levels were up and down all the time.

I had a daily supply of nuts, dried apricots and dried figs, excellent for a rushed breakfast or a sweet fix if I felt the need for something healthy but sweet. Plus the nuts are a great hunger satisfy-er, and you only needed a small handful to fill your belly.

I would make extra dinner each evening as left over dinners made a great blue lunch, especially fried up mashed veg sprinkled with cheese, mmm,mmmm!

Timing
    I wanted a cut off, thought it would be 24 hrs turned out to be around 48 hrs, only because I wanted all swimmers further up inside ready for starters orders, and hoped that the boy conditions would win out, which it looks like they did

Weight training
    A little goes along way!! just carrying your children around on your back or lifting them up as presses makes a noticeable difference to your muscles, plus!! they start coming to you and asking so theres no forgetting your exercises lol!

This is a basic run down of what I done, and I would be happy doing this again, with for me the priority would be cutting out bread and sweets, adding wheatgrass, Vit D and bee pollen, DH's supps and at home muscle training, small things which made a big difference to my lifestyle!

I can't wait for you to start swaying Texas, I reckon you've got a great chance

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good heavens that turned into a massive post lol!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think ELP has some fantastic ideas

I'd go overboard with healthy oils and fats!! Avacodos, olive oils, olives themselves, salmon, the really healthy fatty but monounsaturated type of foods...I was eating a lot of that when I got preggo with two boys! I'd consider taking fish oil supps as I was taking these with DS1 and was weight training trying to firm up when I accidentally got pregnant with him.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have three boys without doing anything (to sway for them I mean). My diet varies from being quite healthy to being quite junk foody but I do eat a lot of carbohydrates like bread, and lots of chicken/red meat. I live off energy drinks and drink these all the time especially Lucozade. I also drink a lot of full sugar soda. My first boy was a 4 day cut off, DS2 was a 5 day cut off and DS3 was probably day of O so I'm not a big believer in timing. Only thing I can add is that I do not like milk or dairy and eat/drink very little x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Texas! I just wanted to say that I am glad you are trying again next year. I hope your new little one is doing well! You can totally do it, and I would just try to slowly work all of this into your life starting sometime this year, although you don't want to gain too much weight like I did, LOL. I've been swaying way too long, although not really doing much anymore. I really like reading the How we got our boys thread also, because those moms are rocking it out with like 3 in a row, so they are doing something boy-friendly there. Good luck, hon!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!