Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have almonds as a snack for boys. I regularly ate 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts every morning when I got my last two boys. The trick is that you must have more animal-based fats and proteins than vegetable based. So you can have almonds, but you ALSO need to be eating a good amount of animal based fats and proteins at the same time for your best chance at a boy. Getting more vegetable based fats than animal may sway pink.

Both green and black tea are great. Occasionally people notice that green tea messes up their cycle, but most don't have this effect. Have whichever you prefer.

Fruit teas are fine and we don't believe they sway, but be sure there are no herbs in them - especially licorice and peppermint.

DH running has been shown in studies to sway pink. If there's any way he can give that up for a while then that's great, if not, 1-2 times a week is sure better than daily!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can have almonds as a snack for boys. I regularly ate 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts every morning when I got my last two boys. The trick is that you must have more animal-based fats and proteins than vegetable based. So you can have almonds, but you ALSO need to be eating a good amount of animal based fats and proteins at the same time for your best chance at a boy. Getting more vegetable based fats than animal may sway pink.

Both green and black tea are great. Occasionally people notice that green tea messes up their cycle, but most don't have this effect. Have whichever you prefer.

Fruit teas are fine and we don't believe they sway, but be sure there are no herbs in them - especially licorice and peppermint.

DH running has been shown in studies to sway pink. If there's any way he can give that up for a while then that's great, if not, 1-2 times a week is sure better than daily!
    Thank you very much Atomic! My husband eats a lot of dates, what do you think about that? Is it good for blue sway? Is it good to use coconut oil to fry instead of rapeseed oil? I read once that feeling defeated sway pink and I remember that I definitely had that feeling when I conceived our daughter. Do you have any advice on how to get rid of that feeling?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think dates are fine - it's the rare food that in and of itself sways strongly in a particular way.

Yes please use coconut oil instead of rapeseed oil (or butter/ghee/lard/schmaltz if you eat any of those things) Olive oil is better than rapeseed oil but may be less good than animal fats are.

Just try to do little things that make you feel successful - playing a video game, completing some little projects, marking things off your to do list - it doesn't have to be a massive effort, just little things really add up!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think dates are fine - it's the rare food that in and of itself sways strongly in a particular way.

Yes please use coconut oil instead of rapeseed oil (or butter/ghee/lard/schmaltz if you eat any of those things) Olive oil is better than rapeseed oil but may be less good than animal fats are.

Just try to do little things that make you feel successful - playing a video game, completing some little projects, marking things off your to do list - it doesn't have to be a massive effort, just little things really add up!
    Thanks Atomic! I have a question about gaining weight. With my weight today I should gain 3-5 lbs but does it matter when I gain these pounds? Is it good to gain right now (im planing on ttc this fall) or just before ttc? What is best when it comes to Dh:s weight for blue sway? Is it good if he also gain weight or is it good if he is in good shape? Because I have noticed that many football players get boys and they are in good shape.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Reline View Post
    Thanks Atomic! I have a question about gaining weight. With my weight today I should gain 3-5 lbs but does it matter when I gain these pounds? Is it good to gain right now (im planing on ttc this fall) or just before ttc? What is best when it comes to Dh:s weight for blue sway? Is it good if he also gain weight or is it good if he is in good shape? Because I have noticed that many football players get boys and they are in good shape.

With football i mean soccer, we call i t football in Europe.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would set out trying to hold steady on your weight. If a little weight comes on over time (and it will) then that's ok. I don't want you to quickly gain 5 lbs and then try to hold steady for another several months, that will be hard.

DH should stay where he is at, not gain or lose weight (unless he's overweight, in which case he can lose some, but not too much)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would set out trying to hold steady on your weight. If a little weight comes on over time (and it will) then that's ok. I don't want you to quickly gain 5 lbs and then try to hold steady for another several months, that will be hard.

DH should stay where he is at, not gain or lose weight (unless he's overweight, in which case he can lose some, but not too much)
    Thank u Atomic! Many today have started to use collagen for skin care. Do you have any experience with collagen and do you know if it has any impact on swaying?
    I have read that cereal are good for blue sway. I wonder what kind of cereal are good? Whole grains? Fibers? Wheat?
    I have started drinking tea every day, how many cups are recommended for blue sway? Can I drink tea with milk? Or is it better to drink the tea without milk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had enough people using it when swaying to know for sure. I really very much doubt anything we use on our skin sways.

Any kind of cereal you like that is healthy. AVOID things like rice krispies, corn flakes, and sugar cereals as they are pure carbs and burn off very quickly. Whole grain cereals are good.

Anywhere from 1-4 cups a day. Some have even more than that but if you haven't had it in the past I'd still with a small amount.

Fine to have tea with milk! I always had it that way and got 4 boys drinking tea.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had enough people using it when swaying to know for sure. I really very much doubt anything we use on our skin sways.

Any kind of cereal you like that is healthy. AVOID things like rice krispies, corn flakes, and sugar cereals as they are pure carbs and burn off very quickly. Whole grain cereals are good.

Anywhere from 1-4 cups a day. Some have even more than that but if you haven't had it in the past I'd still with a small amount.

Fine to have tea with milk! I always had it that way and got 4 boys drinking tea.
    Thanks Atomic! I need to gain 3-5 lbs for boy sway. Is it ok if the weight gain consists of muscles? Because I have started to notice that I have started to gain muscle because I go to the gym 2-4 times a week and lift weights. Or should weight gain consist of eating much larger amounts of food? I also wonder if dried fruit is good for blue sway? And does granola count as cereal?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we WANT it to be at least partly, hopefully mostly muscle.

We eat more because we want the nutrients, not because we want to add fat. gaining weight in the form of muscle is ideal for blue.

Dried fruit is ok, but it's very very sugary. It's fine to eat sometimes but overall I think it is best to "spend" your calories on things that are really nutrient dense and are not just basically candy (dry fruit is so sweet, it is practically like eating candy!)

Granola is GREAT, especially when it has nuts!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast