Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it bad.... Little Update.

That I hope she has a girl, but only for my sake.

I've always wanted two boys. Well, all through my life I must of done something wrong cause it never goes the way I want it. I now have two girls.

My SIL is about 7/8 weeks pregnant. She's always wanted a girl. But I can't but help feel that she's gonna have a boy! Because towards me lifes a bitch lol.
    If she has a boy I will be crushed. She really wants a girl and inside I really really really hope she has a girl not just for her sake but more for me as I know my heart will just break if its a boy.

Sorry I just had to get that out.
    Last edited by hpjagged; February 14th, 2012 at 04:10 PM.
    One awesome daughter. with another dudette. Maybe a son one day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need for apologies! I've been in your shoes before, secretly hoping people in my life would have boys because I would be so envious and jealous is they had girls. Don't feel bad!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in your shoes this time last year but reverse - I have two amazing boys and desperately want a DD to complete my clan. My brother and his wife had their first child last Feb. She wanted a girl, my brother wanted a boy. Drove me crazy that they knew but wouldn't tell anyone what they were having. I prepared myself to hear girl, and I can't describe the relief when I heard they'd had a boy. They asked me to be godmother as well so I was doubly relieved as I would of struggled with that as I miscarried my HT daughter a few weeks after my godson's birth.

Hoping your SIL has a girl doesn't make you a bad person - just human. Hope it is a girl!
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This happens alot. Hopefully she has a girl and everybody is happy.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jagged I feel the same as you. Like everything i want I never get.. As horrible as this sounds when my sister was pregnant with her 2nd I secretly prayed she would have another boy, but nope she had a girl (of course)
    I hope your SIL has a girl for your sake as well
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always hope people get what they want so they don't feel the same way i do each and every time i hear boy boy boy boy

I get where your coming from but maybe she wants a girl and she envys you for having a dd that she wants so badly
    so im back and

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    people who i like i hope they get whatever they want in life. people who annoy me, I hope they get what they deserve Whether that be the gender they want or the job the want or anything else
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lil' update. Sister in law is now around 12 weeks. She had a scan and the doctor said 80% its a boy in there. I actually feel alright about it, I'm just annoyed because the scan she showed us, I totally think looks like a girl haha. Not because I want her to have a girl, I genuinly think its a girl lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One awesome daughter. with another dudette. Maybe a son one day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by James Hilten View Post
    We will promote good deeds and never ignore bad aspects so always observe
    weakness and struggle for future outcomes.
    ? Random...
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Myloves View Post
    ? Random...
    Very!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast