Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    best of luck to you

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i feel the same have 3 gorgeous girls and was so upset when found out number 3 was another girl, but now i wouldnt be without her, im looking and researching sawying boy so much to TTC next year, and i keep thinking what if it fails, i would do anything to hold a son

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking back, that's what I did with my first baby. He was seven months old and we were pregnant again- with DS2. You are not alone! Now the boys are 3 and 2- they are beautiful and so much- yet I still can't stop thinking about another. This will be our last try for the little girl I've always wanted. I don't know if this makes you feel any better but if I saw you walking around Target with your brood I'd be green with envy.

All my blue dust to you, trade you for some pink!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck

For DS1 I did not sway. Had never heard of swaying! And I was so sure it would be a girl that it never crossed my mind I could bear a boy. When the scan revealed his jewels I was devastated but still thought, well I have a second chance.
    Two weeks ago the scan for the baby in my womb showed another boy and I was doubly devastated because DH was hard enough to convince for a second child, let alone for a third. I have not brought up the issue with him yet, but I have this deep yearning in my heart to have the girl. I feel my family is still incomplete. Besides, I did a brilliant girl sway, not according to LE diet, which I think could make the difference, but when I think of the Aci-jel and Sylk and the Vital ion bracelet that I had sent over from Australia, the Ki-flow bracelet and the rose quartz trinkets I ridiculously donned all over me, the ionisers, the lavender products... I felt soooo stupid, first thing I did on coming home was throw everything into the dustbin.
    I know I will love DS2 the minute I see him like I do my five-year old son. I love my son with my life and would not change for the hundred most beautiful girls in the world.
    I never thought my sway could fail since the habits of my friends with girls seemed to confirm every single detail I chose. But then it did. And then, when the moment comes, I intend to talk to hubby about a third child and try again. Of course I'm afraid to fail, but I feel I have to try. If you're sure all you want is a BOY and not another child, then you should not try. It's a risk and you'll have to live with your decision. Otherwise, who knows! This time it might work... Blue dust from here too!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am feeling how u are right now. i have 2 girls and currently pregnant and i want a boy soooooooooo bad, all my dreams, if i see baby its' always a boy... i'm soooooooooooooo scared to find out the gender because i already know i will be soooo disappointed/sad if its another girl.... i have no clue what to do with myself right now...... sigh...... i'm just crosing fingers and praying for a boy.....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, msnansilee, it's an awful place to be. Of course we should be happy just to know that the babies we're carrying are in good health when so many mums in the world are mourning the loss of a child or looking after a child with a terminal illness. It feels so selfish!
    In time, we'll put everything into perspective, I know, but for the time being we are entitled to dream of having the child of the gender of your dreams. Hope you see blue!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sending huge hugs i feel exactly the same but i have boys and dream for girl xxxxxx
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous boys and three gorgeous stepchildren

Mine - 1998 2008 2010

DPs: 2005 2007 2009

Havin vas reversal 2015 dreaming 2015

hoping for our little pink princess ttc 2016

super strong swimmer vibeys needed

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way.. Just had my third girl,already planning to try PGD next summer,if we can afford it... If not we will try shettles ,but not swaying...i think from what i have been reading,that timing is important.. Good luck to you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe - just wanted to say hi and i know how you feel (only in reverse i have 3 boys) shame we couldn't swap and surrogate for each other if it seems we are to be prone to opposites LOL

Please do not put all your hopes on timing though. I have tried everything possible to get a DD that way and it really doesn't work, i got my boys regardless of the timing. Have you tried atomics swaying plan, i haven't read the boy version but the stuff she recommends to conceive a girl really do make sense and are the complete opposites of my lifestyle.

With my boys we always dtd every couple of days (and have conceived boys at anything from 3 day cut off to day of o) and had multiple attempts that month. I lost weight through exercising and tried to get healthy before conceiving, took prenatal vits, ate a really good diet. We seem to have done the opposite of everything atomic recomends for a girl so really think theres something in it. Have you tried the boy sway.

I think HT is great though if you can afford it and can go through it. I looked (as we desperately want a daughter) but it was working out to be a minimum of £10,000 for a cycle in cyprus (Genesis - which after hours of research i found to be the best in europe). We decided it was just too much money and the chances of getting pregnant were too slim. I spent months looking and went through hundreds of girls tries but the chances of producing enough eggs, then getting the right gender and quality embryos and then actually getting one to stick were not that high. Some girls went through a cycle with nothing to transfer at the end. We decided we could not afford that sort of money (without borrowing it and the idea of being in debt with no baby to show for it was just too much for my hubby) and that it was too much emotional upset to go through. But there are some great girls on here who are happy to share stories.

Anyway good luck with whatever you do, if there are any questions you want to pose to a boy mom please feel free (would love to help as you can see from signature i have more than enough experience) and although its in reverse i really do understand what your going through
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you should feel happy but i think its normal to prefer one sex to other, i dont even know what im having but convinced its a boy as everyone on here says so and so do all my friends ( and i really want a girl and feel guilty for feeling like this . My partner has a little girl - so all his family want him to have a boy , but i only want one child as my fella 41 oh well ill live with the guilt and m sure i will love it soon as it arrives as evryone says xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast