Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 girls & wanting a boy so badly...

I have 3 little girls...Kaylee (almost 4), Kennedy (2), & Khloe (4 months old tomorrow)...I love them more than life itself & idk what I would do without any of them..but im longing for a sweet baby boy. When I was pregnant with #3, i was SO sure it was a boy...and she turned out to be a girl...i found out at 18wks & went thru a lot of gender disappointment...i was unable to get her a name until I was 30 wks pregnant bc I just couldnt fall in love with another girl name. I felt horrible after she was born tho, for the way id felt. My other 2 girls look just like their daddy, & Khloe looks identical to me & it was ovbious she did right away. Everyone in the hospital talked about how much she looked like me. When I finally held her, I looked at her looking so much like me, & remembered how Id cried the days after the ultrasound when we found out it was ANOTHER girl. I think my husband felt like he wasnt "man", because he kept saying "maybe he just didnt make boys" & "he sorry he couldnt give me a son"......So now 4 months later...I love my Khloe so very much, she still looks just like me. But even tho she is still a baby, i find myself thinking about......#4. And that doesnt seem fair to her. I feel like im wishing away her baby stages. It seems like everyone I know that has 2 girls, got a boy out of #3. A girl I know, has a girl with one ex-boyfriend, a second girl with another ex-boyfriend, & found out last night she is having a BOY with her new boyfriend. 3 babies by 3 different daddies. She gets her boy..while im married, take care of my kids 24/7. I feel so selfish. I know many women that cant have babies...& thats when I feel horrible about the way I feel. God has blessed me with 3 beautiful & healthy little girls..& i truly am thankful for that. But I feel like my life will never be complete unless I have a son...& it seems wrong to me to keep trying just to get a boy. We didnt sway or anything with #3..but are planning to start TTC #4 sometime next year..most likely next summer, & we plan to sway. But ive seen women on here that sway & their sway fails. So im already worrying about a failed sway for #4 Can anyone relate to feeling this way? :-/
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can relate to you, TexasM. I remember feeling anxious to have another baby after my second boy born, and how bad I felt because I wished his babyhood would hurry up and pass so I could try for another. (Turns I didn't rush his baby months - he was nearly four when my third baby was born). But before you sway, as yourself if your really sure you'll be happy with an extra kid - even if it does turn out to be another girl.

I hope you get your boy, dear ! Take every bit of blue dust for the future.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard right now, I know. I decided to do HT for number 4 and I started planning when I found out about DD3 at 20 weeks. I googled looking for information about being sad after having 3 daughters. I began researching after I found out it was an option so you are definitely not the only one that has felt that way!

Take your time, look at your options and try not to lose yourself in this too much.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My second son was born on April 29 2011.

I got pregnant again with number 3 on December 25 2011.

Sound like rushing to you?

I will find out what number 3 is the same week DS2 turns 1. I know it is going to sting quite a bit that I rushed and rushed this preg. through if I end boy again when baby boy turns 1, because I know I could have been smarter and waited. I feel now that I rushed DS2's babyhood away with all my reading about swaying.

I started reading about swaying starting late last Aug/early Sept and by late Dec. when I had my attempt, I was almost frenized about it, that I had to do it *NOW* or else!

Still, I think we are meant to have our children we borne. I do believe wholeheartedly that when/if you sway and you put 100% into it, you may have your baby boy then, and that was his *time* to be born, iykwim?

I know how you feel about your girls, it's how I feel about my boys. I sure would not be without a single one of them, but I cannot stop myself from dreaming about the baby girl I've had in my head since I was a kid. I sometimes look at my boys, startled by how handsome they are, but then wonder: how exactly did I have these two boys?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we have 5 girls. i know disappointed you feel, trust me. however now im having a little boy. it will happen sooner or later, you just have to decide how many girls you are willing to go through.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girlmom View Post
    it will happen sooner or later, you just have to decide how many girls you are willing to go through.
    Unfortunately, for some families it never happens.
    there is a blog about family of 8 boys, The Marathon Mom and IRL, my friends mom is from a family of 8 girls, no boys. Interesting thing is, they all had pigeon pair, perfect split of 8 girls and 8 boys.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Understand completely, I have 4 girls xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand too. I think you have to bite the bullet and hope that in the process you can work through all the emotions. That's what I'm going through now. Just working through the dream for a girl, but the reality of another son. We're here for ya!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i understand

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no matter what you should be happy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast