Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't panic! I know how you are feeling but it's is just a "thought" you are having and its not true!!! Please keep telling yourself that. this CAN happen for you too!!
    Last edited by mydream; April 3rd, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a deal...I'm all for a good old fashioned swap!!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks my dream!!! I really believe it can happen for me.....every other day; ) LOL!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pg with DS1 we didn't find out the gender. My husband wanted a boy SO bad. All of our friends were having boys and he was convinced that ours had to be a girl because there were too many boys being born. He cried like a baby in the delivery room when he saw his son, it is still one of my favorite memories ever. And here he is with 3 of them now!!

Isn't it funny how our minds think of crazy things like that. We all know that our babies' genders have nothing to do with what anyone else has... but our subconscious is still working overtime trying to figure out odds.

I have a female dog and I call her "my baby girl." Today I caught myself thinking, I need to stop calling her that or else I'll never have a REAL baby girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I know what you mean. I am always reading into other people's family mixes as "signs" of what I am going to get... but basically whatever way it goes I read it as a foreboding sign that I am going to get another boy. If they finally get their girl after a run of boys, rather than being reassured that it can happen for people, I see it as another girl is "gone" and my chances have somehow been reduced because we cant all be that lucky. But if they do get another boy I just see it as total confirmation that some of us just keep making boys, and if it happened to them, surely it will happen again to me. Pessimistic much, LOL? It is all insane-making and anxiety provoking, I hope you get your girl!
    Mummy to three beautiful little men :

And 2 beautiful both brought into my life by Gender Dreaming sways on the LE diet.

So grateful for this wonderful site with all the information on it. I am sure without this site I would not have my 2 beautiful girls.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so funny how much we read into completely unrelated things! Of my close group of friends and family there has been no girls in 5 years (there were a couple before then) and lately everyone is having boys. Whilst I have found that great, because I haven't had to be jealous of anyone, and have (nasty to admit) been quite happy when others have got multiple boys so I don't feel like the only reject, it also makes me wonder how I will possibly break the drought and have a girl. No one else can, so I bet I don't either. And if everyone was having girls, I am sure I would be thinking exactly the same thing, that all the girls are taken already.

I have really enjoyed this tread though! It has really made me laugh xx
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all these replies!!! I can completely understand every WORD of what you ladies say and feel.

Today on FB, 3--THREE girls that have 2 boys already are announcemed they arepregnant with girls. I cried. I never thought I'd feel so emotional about it all, but I do.

Thank you all sooo much!!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I kept thinking of the families I knew who had two boys first and then a girl third to give me hope that if it could happen to them, maybe it could happen to me!! I get worried in the opposite...if I hear about of boys being born, then I worry that I will have to have another boy because it's raining men rofl

If i hear about girls being born or a friend who has boy is finally a girl, then I feel..YESSS there is hope for a boy mom like me ;-)
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking this just today. Many woman in my dd group (on another board) have heard they were having boys and I'm thinking as each one announces they are having a boy my chances decrease I'll get one. Crazy....
    Dawn-Mom to
    Mom to 2 Angels 6/03 and 11/11 - genders unknown
    Suspect x link genetic factor - genetic testing - declined - Giving it to God
    PG! Due 10/27 - it's a girl until proven otherwise - team green

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on that train as well, everyone that I have meet recently that is pregnant or just had a baby has or is having a girl. I actually told my husband that all the little girls are taken and there is no way I can get mine. I know crazy but I feel like if the ratio is 51/49 then if so many girls are being had that I am gonna be the one to even it out. I simply can't wrap my head around the people that I don't know that may be having boys. My husband says its like buying a new car. You never see the one you have until you buy it and then you see them everywhere.

Since I had a miscarriage this month I will now constanly wonder if that was my girl.
    Mommy to three handsome prince's Blake 9, Bradley 4, and Brodie 19mths.

3/2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast