Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Melissalynay...my hubby would totally use that car analogy too! I'm so sorry about your m/c I've had 3 and ALWAYS wonder if those were girls. ALWAYS. It doesn't make me more sad to lose them...it just makes me wonder. I'd just like to verify I can produce a vagina
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    I'd just like to verify I can produce a vagina
    I understand, I see that you gotten your BFP with the same EDD as the one I just lost. Congrats and hope this time your DH knocked the balls off.....LOL
    This was my first lost so I will probably always wonder, especially if I have another boy. But with that being said I have heard that most not all miscarriages are boys, so maybe that was my fourth boy and now I will have a girl. Who knows anymore on anything. Luckily my hubby is on board to keep trying until I get a girl. We call it Duggaring it out.....lol But I am sure I will stop at this last one I don't think my nerves can handle anymore.
    Mommy to three handsome prince's Blake 9, Bradley 4, and Brodie 19mths.

3/2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Melissa...I just replied...where it go? Let me know if you get it privately or something?
    and along the way.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's funny - for lack of a much better word - that I'm in the opposite boat right now. All of my friends that are due this year are having boys. 1 had a boy earlier in the year, 2 just had boys (both have a girl first) and 2 more are due with boys. I am literally almost the only the one (with 2 exceptions) out of ALL of my friends/social circle, that doesn't have a boy. It's like the universe is mocking me by making me surrounded by friends that have them.
    I too feel like great, now did I miss the "boy" wave again? Because that's what it feels like.

I am so tired of waking up every day feeling like a cement brick in the middle of my chest. I feel like this is just never going to go away until I have a son. And the idea of getting pregnant a 3rd time just chance is scares the living hell out of me. I am nowhere near there right now.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in a "boy" wave here and it SUCKS because I obviously missed it! I had 3 friends pg with me, all had 2DD like me, ALL got DS. And another gal with 2DD that DH works with just announced her 3rd is a DS. Unbelievable. Three other friends with PP were expecting their 3rd (loads of people here have 3) and all are having boys. This is where I do wonder about swaying**... I swayed my ... off. Odds are at most those gals with 2DD did timing. And yet they get DS. Not sure why that is.

**I should clarify I believe there is merit to swaying. I don't think it doesn't work at all, I'm just not sure how much of an influence it really does have.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally get it envisioned and begonia! This is SO hard
    and along the way.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't get your reply privately either. HUH!! That is just crazy. I am glad to know that there is atleast a boy wave somewhere because it is not around me...LOL!
    Mommy to three handsome prince's Blake 9, Bradley 4, and Brodie 19mths.

3/2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well let's just keep FX y'all get to join in the girl wave around you! I know it's cheesy but on the hard days I just thank God I got to be on the baby wave at all, KWIM?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Y'all! TWO more girls announcements in the past 2 days. Seriously?!!!!!! Ugh. Had my 6 week 4 day u/s today and all is well Just FYI. So glad I have you ladies!
    and along the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KYBO I'm so glad the baby is looking good so far Sorry you're having to deal with more girl announcements though... FX you get to be one of them soon hun.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast