Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know FOUR girls that just found out in the last two weeks that they are having girls.. I mean come on!!!!! Then in the past year and half my two sisters had girls, coworker had girl, best friend had girl, other really good friend just had girl, four women in my son's class had girls, a friend's sister had a girl, my brother's wife had a girl, and NOW four other women are preg with girls. How can this even be? When I was preg with son, everyone around me was having boys, so I assumed I would have a girl because "someone HAD to have a girl". So i bet this time around I will be the one that has a boy. It makes me want to rethink getting pregnant. I hate that I am this way, I wish I didn't care.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    Melissalynay...my hubby would totally use that car analogy too! I'm so sorry about your m/c I've had 3 and ALWAYS wonder if those were girls. ALWAYS. It doesn't make me more sad to lose them...it just makes me wonder. I'd just like to verify I can produce a vagina
    A bit off topic but my mother in law said, "I hope your body knows what it's doing to make a girl!! It has no practice!" It's like, hello, my body didn't know what it was doing when it constructed Penis #1 either and no one was worried about that going wrong LOL!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My body has no clue how to make a penis!! Lol.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    A bit off topic but my mother in law said, "I hope your body knows what it's doing to make a girl!! It has no practice!" It's like, hello, my body didn't know what it was doing when it constructed Penis #1 either and no one was worried about that going wrong LOL!!!
    Good comeback! If only you said it would've loved to hear her reaction.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh geeze Atomic. What a comment. I can only imagine what comments I'll get from family with this one...boy or girl!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can sort of relate to this.
    I do the very same thing.
    Last year and end of the year before. People around me were having the same sex as their previous child.
    NOW they are having opposite!!! so im thinking oh my gosh... is this my year!!! but nope we wont be trying till next year so I hope I don't miss this opposite sex boat lol.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here. To add the boy wave here. 2 more people are having boys. I mean COME ON.

Excuse me I am going to go find some wine now to relieve this annoying mood that I am festering in (which for the record I was drinking when I got pregnant with DD2 should anyone need a helping hand of acidification for their sway for a DD).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345