Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hyperventilating: All the girls being taken...I'm insane, join me, won't you!

Welcome to Crazy-ville! Lordy. Lots of my friends on FB are finding out the past few weeks they are having girls after 1-2 boys. It's sent me kinda into panic mode that all the 'girls' are taken!

I know I'm nuts and this is totally a non legit theory, but I just had to share. I have having one of those days in which it's silly to even think I could have a girl. I'm a good boy mom...why am I wanting something different kinda day.

Love you ladies Thanks for the vent!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was happening around me too! But what they have won't change what you will have... That's what I had to remind myself! They have nothing to do with you! You can be one of those people for sure!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny how we think this way, like the luck will run out or something!! So not logical. Here's crazy-ville. We adopted a puppy a SHE and I felt like bc she was a she I wouldn't have a she. I have been praying for a girl and feel like saying "this isn't what I meant" and feel like somehow this was how my prayers were being fulfilled. B.O.N.K.E.R.S!!!

Just like the puppies gender has no connection to my baby's gender, your friends babies gender have has no influence on yours!!

and if I conceived this month (and its looking likely) my due date will be really close to yours 12/13!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone I know both IRL and online had/conceived girls last year and I was sure the luck was all used up too! But nope!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope and DReammmm.....LMAO!!!!!! That is SOOO how I think about the dog thing!!!! Dear God....all -knowing powerful one...let me explain my exact thoughts! Lol. As if he doesn't already know!!!! Oy, we're nuts! PRaying you get your BFP!!! I'd love to be in a due date club with another crazy

@Atomic...'luck run out'...yep...def. fee that way!

I'm only going to 5 weeks tomorrow...SERIOUSLY. It's gonna be a looooonnnnggggg ride on the crazy train!
    and along the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the exact same thing before we found out the gender!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    Hope and DReammmm.....LMAO!!!!!! That is SOOO how I think about the dog thing!!!! Dear God....all -knowing powerful one...let me explain my exact thoughts! Lol. As if he doesn't already know!!!! Oy, we're nuts! PRaying you get your BFP!!! I'd love to be in a due date club with another crazy

@Atomic...'luck run out'...yep...def. fee that way!

I'm only going to 5 weeks tomorrow...SERIOUSLY. It's gonna be a looooonnnnggggg ride on the crazy train!
    Thank you! I am really hoping for a BFP too! We will at least be able to totally make fun of ourselves for being totally insane!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    H&D.....why are you doing a blood test? Do you not POAS or are you doing fertility?
    and along the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a trigger injection which makes hpts positive. Last cycle they were negative by 8dpo, today I am 11 dpo, 12 days after trigger and still positive. I was told it's probably a real positive by this point. I am a bit skeptical but really hoping bc this 2 ww I have not been strict on diet. I was all through sway for months! If it's a bfn I'm gonna be scared to attempt in April.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup - I'm definitely a passenger on the train to crazyville too. EVERY time I hear someone else got their girl I think it makes it less likely I'll get mine. Only 3 days until I find out, and I'm a big ball of nerves right now. I literally SCREAMED at my poor two year old for making a big mess in the kitchen this morning. Poor little guy! I felt horrible immediately and gave him a huge cuddle, but it just made me realise what a mom from hell I've been lately.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast