Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much everyone , the nub theory has caused so much stress i wish i never about it in the first place ,at least i could have enjoyed the first half of my pregnancy instead of being stressed the whole time
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 12th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BOYS View Post
    i just believed in my heart swaying would work for me ,i am still actually shocked it didnt , i wish i knew where i went wrong?
    I am often asking myself "why me " ,"why has swaying worked for so many and not me?"
    Yes, exactly the same here but the opposite way-it's another girl for us.
    DH wasn't for 3rd child anyway but I was insisting like crazy and there I have it, another daughter.

I wish I could go back in time and never tried but the idea of a baby boy is stucked in my mind I was told 'girl' twice, 12 week u/s and 15 week u/s and I decided it's better for my mental health not to hear more girl annoucements so I'll tell on my next u/s NOT TO TELL ME the gender.

Off I go to see your nub shots. FX it's a you're cookin' in there!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, I saw your nub shots and to be honest I can't see a nub at all?
    Plus you nub shots looks like mine and I was told girl so there is still a strong chance for a FX I"m right!!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see one either, Zivic. I reckon there's still a chance you could be having a girl, 4boys!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so ive decided to keep my gender scan on friday because im going CRAZY
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 12th, 2013 at 02:21 AM.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you're going through all those emotions. I am too...already...from that damn Ramzi theory. This is all so hard. I agree that your nub is not the end all be all. Although, where I stand emotionally right now, I hate to tell you to hold out hope, b/c my motto seems to be 'prepare to hear boy' so that I don't suffer too much.

I think it's good you're going for the private scan. I will too. I have to face it and come to grips. DH wants to be team green, but I know for me, and my family, I have to face the music.

Praying hard you hear girl on Friday!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KYBO -Yep you are right im going in thinking its a boy just to protect myself emotionally, best way to do it and face the music is a perfect way to put it ,i hope you also hear girl!!
    I had my midwife appointment today and was so lucky to get the lady i did because as soon as the words "wow 4 boys i bet your hoping for a girl this time" came out of her mouth ,i just lost it crying and she was very appologetic and hugged me and had a chat to me and was so very understanding and i explained HT to her and she said "if this is another boy DO IT you will have 5 whats 1 more going to hurt usually you lose count after 3 anyhow" it was the first time i had laughed in weeks she somehow knew just what to say
    im still having issues with DH over it all just because we had the money asside for HT and he is pissed that i just didnt leave it up to science when hardcore swaying failed me once before, His exact words "it didnt work the first time yet you went back for more ,what is wrong with you? " i got angry at him but i know he is right
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 23rd, 2012 at 02:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL for Friday have everything crossed for you still!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4BOYS , I feel so sick after my 12 week ultrasound today I feel yuck... Looks like I am having another boy too... Cant say I know how you feel, but I am feeling it!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey 4boys, I know exactly how you feel... I even emailed some people that I know through the boards saying I wish I had just waited longer until I had felt more "baby fever" regardless of gender. I am so happy really with my 2 little ones.... and then something happend 2 days ago: I woke up with a bleed, I have never experienced any bleeding during pregnancy (or any other issues for htat matter) and I thought I was going ot loose him.... I instantly thought he felt I didnt want him (which is not the case, I just wish I had waited) and I saw myself miscarrying him... and my heart broke at hte thought. I have seen him suck his little thumb and he has the same head shape as ds2 and the same mouth and nose profile like my dd... It has brought me back to thinking that this is actually an individual who will be part of our family if all goes well. Regardless of gender. The same will happen for you, once he is here, you will not be able to imagine your life without him. I am not saying you will loose your desire for a daughter, but the love for your 4th son (is he is a boy) will make you want him so so much xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast