Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    4BOYS , I feel so sick after my 12 week ultrasound today I feel yuck... Looks like I am having another boy too... Cant say I know how you feel, but I am feeling it!
    This was me also as soon as i posted my pics , i took a look at your pics and im no expert at nubs but i honestly cant see a nub in your pics , you should go over to ingender and scroll through the comfirmed girl nubs and you would be shocked at some of the "boy nubs" that actually were girls it might make you feel a bit better , im having a scan on friday because the nub theory has made me crazy and i cant wait till 20 weeks .
    I hope you feel better and i hope even more you get a suprise and its a little girl GL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think I will be sleeping well tonight! I wish I too had never heard of the nub theory either.. But I really could not go without putting up my pics. I was not even going to find out gender but now I just have to know! I wish i could know now! I am more so not that fussed on my babies nub at the moment I am more so fussed on the skull It screams boy to me big time just looking at my pics. I cant even see a nub on them..
    I so hope you hear girl at your scan I will be wishing and hoping for you
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    Hey 4boys, I know exactly how you feel... I even emailed some people that I know through the boards saying I wish I had just waited longer until I had felt more "baby fever" regardless of gender. I am so happy really with my 2 little ones.... and then something happend 2 days ago: I woke up with a bleed, I have never experienced any bleeding during pregnancy (or any other issues for htat matter) and I thought I was going ot loose him.... I instantly thought he felt I didnt want him (which is not the case, I just wish I had waited) and I saw myself miscarrying him... and my heart broke at hte thought. I have seen him suck his little thumb and he has the same head shape as ds2 and the same mouth and nose profile like my dd... It has brought me back to thinking that this is actually an individual who will be part of our family if all goes well. Regardless of gender. The same will happen for you, once he is here, you will not be able to imagine your life without him. I am not saying you will loose your desire for a daughter, but the love for your 4th son (is he is a boy) will make you want him so so much xx
    Oh No i hope you are ok and the bleeding has stopped, i agree with feeling bad that my baby might feel how i feel and i worry everyday that these feelings are going to harm the baby somehow ,but in saying that i had BAD GD with DS2 even worse than DS3 & DS4 ,and then he came out and well let me tell you he blew me away ,even as a newborn he was gorgeous like even if i had of been a girl she wouldnt of been as good looking as him ,everyone says all my boys are all gorgeous looking but there is just something about DS2 ,i was and still am so close to that little man , so i know in the end for me this does go after the birth its just while im pregnant that it is HELL
    I really hope you and your little guy are ok x
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 23rd, 2012 at 05:11 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think everything is ok right now, they said lots of women experience bleeding, although I never did and this is 4th pregnancy AND I am in week 15 (I think bleeding usually starts way earlier).

Anyway, I wish we were closer, I would invite you over, we would look at gorgeous boy clothes that we could dress our fellas in and look at all the upsides xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck for Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    I think everything is ok right now, they said lots of women experience bleeding, although I never did and this is 4th pregnancy AND I am in week 15 (I think bleeding usually starts way earlier).

Anyway, I wish we were closer, I would invite you over, we would look at gorgeous boy clothes that we could dress our fellas in and look at all the upsides xxxx
    just notice you've got it as a boy already - how do you know for certain if you're only 15 weeks?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    just notice you've got it as a boy already - how do you know for certain if you're only 15 weeks?
    I had all my kids confirmed at their 13 week scan. It is not unusual here and in fact in some other central European countries that I have friends in. And I have never heard of any being wrong. Besides I have looked at so many early gender scans that really there is no doubt, my daughter looked completely different.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    I dont think I will be sleeping well tonight! I wish I too had never heard of the nub theory either.. But I really could not go without putting up my pics. I was not even going to find out gender but now I just have to know! I wish i could know now! I am more so not that fussed on my babies nub at the moment I am more so fussed on the skull It screams boy to me big time just looking at my pics. I cant even see a nub on them..
    I so hope you hear girl at your scan I will be wishing and hoping for you
    Oh no i did not even get into the skull theory only because DS1 & DS2 on their videos seem to have "girly" skulls and DS3 & DS4 have really "boy" Skulls ,i defently did not need something else to go crazy over, the nub has done that more than enough for me

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BOYS View Post
    and i am angry at the tech because she said she was not going to give me a nub shot as she didnt want me obsessing over something that she has seen alot of opposites from yet she gave me that pic (unless what i think is the nub isnt ?)
    I haven´t seen your pic but it sounds like she avoided to give you a picture with the nub.
    When I had my 20 weeks scan I told the tech I didn´t want to find out so he never looked in that area.
    Then afterwards I thought there were some clues in the femur shot so I spend a couple of evenings looking at other people´s pics, after seeing soo many scans my conclusion was that what I saw are little bones-ofcourse he didn´t give me a pic with any clues!
    Good luck for Friday
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck with your scan today =D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast