Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone wish they could turn back the clock?

DH offered me to do HT and i just kept telling him that swaying would work and heaps of people are getting their girls , i promised him it would work , i just believed in my heart swaying would work for me ,i am still actually shocked it didnt , i wish i knew where i went wrong? I really should of just done HT
    I am often asking myself "why me " ,"why has swaying worked for so many and not me?"
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 12th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you post your nub to share? Wait and see what the next scan says xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww *hugs*
    noone is psychic and knows what the future will hold. For all you know you'd have both tried HT this time and not got pregnant at all, or not had any healthy females to transfer and instead just have wasted the money. Don't feel bad for trying swaying especially before you know if it has really failed or not.

I've seen a number of "typical" boy nubs that have turned out to be girls, too, so you're definitely not out yet!

(and FWIW, I have had a lot of girl guesses but that's awful as it means I'm getting my hopes up and trying to prepare myself to disappoint everyone who has said they're so sure it's a girl. I'm not sure at all! I'd much rather have had boy guesses so I could prepare myself for a boy better in advance)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} 4Boys. I just looked at your scan photos and I don't think it's a done deal at all! I think maybe your photos look a little like Mocha's? Will you find out for sure at some point or wait until the birth?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive booked a private scan for next week when im 16+3 but im so scared im thinking of backing out ,not sure if im in the frame of mind to hear for sure

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry 4Boys. I wish I knew why some sways work out and some don't. At the end of it all, Mother Nature and God just don't want them to.

I agree with Rainbow, while I think HT is a great option for many people it's not a guarantee for all unfortunately.

I know it's hard to believe now, but I'm grateful every day for my failed sway and my 4th boy is a dream. My husband was even just talking about it last night - he's good natured and funny and we can't imagine not having him. (((hugs)))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying to find your nub shot to look at it but all I could find was your post about the 6 week shot...where is it? I got several boy guesses on my nub and was told at 16W5D it's a girl!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember your nub pic and I think looks girlie. It's a strait line pointing up BUT the spine is curved and also pointing up so if you look at that way the nub is flat. I hope it's your girl.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never mind - I found it - I just wasn't looking back far enough.

I don't think yours is so obviously boy that you need to give up all hope. My scan had a definite angle that made lots of people guess boy. You can find it in the confirmed girl scans.

I'm sorry you're going through all this stress, and I really hope you end up hearing girl...but atomic's right that you won't be able to imagine life without this baby eventually, boy or girl .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck at your scan. I don't put a lot of stock on the nub theory so I think there's still a good chance it's a girl.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast