Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I really don't get emotional over celebs kids. I see the pictures when I wait to pay for groceries but thats it. Maybe I don't care because all I see are pictures of kids and families who should be left in peace. I am from Cali and I have come accross many celebs and to me they are just people who want to have some family fun or just relax.
    I've met a good many celebs in my industry and they are just people like us, only with a lot more money (which usually does more harm than good, to be honest). I think most of them dislike the public/paparazzi side of their lives.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola - From 16-25 I worked in big top resorts in Ski areas, Beach areas, and the Grand Canyon. One of my jobs was delivery food, snacks, and even bottled water to rooms because the celebs would be chased down by fans just for going to the gift shop for a candy bar and water. Sometimes a gift shop would open 2hrs early to the celeb only so they can buy gifts for their friends, family, and kids. It's sad when a parent can't take their kids to the pool on a hot day because the fans harass them.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, I actually feel badly for them. It can get annoying. Heck, my DH is pretty famous in our city because he is a well-recognized ballet dancer and we ALWAYS have people come up to us and talk to us. I can't even imagine being a nationally recognized celeb where everyone, everywhere knows who you are and wants to take a pic and have you sign something, etc. That sounds like a cool job for 16-25, PP!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12