Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Disappointment about having Girls??

Hi...when I search the web including this site, it seems that the majority of women are disappointed in having boys. I feel like I am the only one disappointed in having girls. I guess I can't relate to many women. I feel so alone. Are there any women out there who never wanted to have a daughter and that is all they get? I have one daughter and another on the way and I've been upset ever since I found out the sex. I feel awful but I can't shake it. Anyone feel this way about girls?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are many people who have daughters that wanted sons and I personally can say 100% that I would have been one of them (had strong gender pref. with my first son) but I was just blessed with my DG that time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm dissapointed in having girls. My 3rd girl is on the way and I'm devastated, lost, crushed, confused, you name it.
    I'm about to have family make up from my nightmares -3 girls. My ideal family always was 3 boys.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I'm dissapointed in having girls. My 3rd girl is on the way and I'm devastated, lost, crushed, confused, you name it.
    I'm about to have family make up from my nightmares -3 girls. My ideal family always was 3 boys.
    I always wanted all boys as well. I wouldn't have minded 1 daughter but I really want more sons. I could understand how you feel. This is my 2nd and I am crushed. It seems so easy for everyone else to conceive boys...don't know why not for us. Are you getting nasty comments from people about having 3 girls? That's what makes it so much worse! We haven't told anyone yet that we are having another girl because I don't want to hear it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love all your pink dust if it's going spare?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had 7 girls and trust me i can't tell you how badly i screamed and cried and felt like a failure with number 5. however she passed away so now i know each baby is a blessing no matter what the gender.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only wanted boys. I have 2 DD's. There isn't a day that goes by where I look at my biological clock and contemplate whether or not to try again for a boy. I'm not there yet. Unless you I go HT. Which involves money. So that's where I'm at. To compound this fun irony, I am not exaggerating when I have almost no friends that have daughters. Boys. God I could fill a school bus. It's unbelievably mean way of life mocking me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted only girls, but MANY people where I live prefer boys - in fact, I was the only person in my family (aside from my mother and sister) who wanted girls.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always wanted girls ...and now I have none. I never imagined only raising boys
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girlmom View Post
    i had 7 girls and trust me i can't tell you how badly i screamed and cried and felt like a failure with number 5. however she passed away so now i know each baby is a blessing no matter what the gender.
    So sorry for your loss. Situations like that puts things into perspective.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast