Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to say, your baby has a beautiful profile in the ultrasound picture.
    2007 2009 2012
    Cycle 2 June 2011 HRC, 20 eggs, 18 mature, 15 sent to GSN, 1 normal XX, 1 normal XY stopped growing at 7 cells, 1 mosaic monosomy 21, XY to be rebiopsied
    UPDATE XY came back normal after rebiopsy, FET coming soon !
    BFP 5days after FET Beta 1, 743 Beta 2, 2649
    My arrived 13th June 2012 !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im guessing by your reluctance to share that the tech thought boy? Your finding it hard to believe, right? I really hope so I hate the envelope thing, its too hard to believe without seeing the goods yourself. Will you be getting another scan for confirmation?
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, really sorry you didn't get any answers. I would definitely bellieve what the tech says even without a picture (highly unlikely to be wrong unless the tech was clear that baby wasn't cooperating and it was just a guess). But I don't think you really want to stress the whole pregnancy. Will you get another ultrasound?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac♥ View Post
    Attachment 50

picture of baby
    Lilac, I know its not science and I don't want to add to your confusion/hope/disappointment but I'd say that your babies skull features look eyebrows over forehead, so boyish. Do you have any others????? I cannot beleive that the tech was so casual!!!! Can you re-book privately, would you want to??? Or are you going to wait for a final delivery room surprise!!!!!!!!! Ugh, you must be in limbo!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the other pictures I have.
    baby19a.JPGbaby19b.JPG
    After a bad night last night I'm ready to talk about everything, but am going to wait until my DH goes to bed in a few minutes.
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9531378

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again skull guessing isn't a science b ut the top pic looks girly and he bottom boyish, flamin limbo grrr. Look foreward to 'speaking' late on. Would you pop into chat?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I cried myself to sleep last night and now I've been crying all morning.

The baby is a girl and I just don't want to accept it. I don't want to tell anyone, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I don't know what to do right now. I don't want another girl.

Everyone is guessing boy based on what I told them, I don't want people to guess I'm having a boy. It breaks my heart. But I don't want them to know I'm having a 5th girl either.

I don't feel like I can be a good mom to anymore girls. I'm not even a good mom to the 4 I have. Their mood swings, crying, whining, screaming...everything drives me crazy!

And I won't try again. I've accepted this has to be my last try, and it's devastating. The thought of never having a son. It's too much to take right now. I never imagined this would be so hard.

Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't hear boy Was it for definate? It might not seem it now but she will be the light of your life soon

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lilpigs View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't hear boy Was it for definate? It might not seem it now but she will be the light of your life soon
    I don't know if it was definite. The tech didn't say anything, just gave us the envelope. She didn't ask what we already had or wanted. I was going to call and ask if we could get a picture of the gender, but the phone lines were busy this morning and sent me to message. Now I can't call because I'm crying too much. I don't know what to do. Find out for sure and get over it, or keep a small glimmer of hope there. I sware I saw boy parts and so did my husband, but now we just think it was wishful thinking.

I can't imagine having to put another baby in all those stupid girly outfits again. And having to get rid of all the boy stuff I have without getting to use it. How am I going to do this?
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you are hurting.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast