Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hubby has a friend at work. He hasn't seen her in a long time and started talking to her again. He mentioned the 2 boys and said we are going to have one more. Her first comment was "you know your going to have another boy" "you shouldn't even try for a girl". My hubby was a little upset and said "well thanks for the glimmer of hope you just took away" he hasn't even looked her way or talked to her since... He won't say it but I think he does want a girl!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    people are idiots! I have 5 boys and am forever putting up with stupid comments at the minute EVERYONE is convinced this baby is a girl and take great pride in telling me oh this is going to be your girl I just know it is!! Well thanks but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up so shut it!! I dont know what I'm going to do if this is boy #6 and not because I won't love him but because I know it will just cause more and more stupid remarks!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I found out I was expecting a girl #2 we didn't tell anyone, but people used say ''it's a girl'' it really bother me but I am too strong I told them If its a girl that WOULD be great I don't mind at all, it would be nice to give dd a little sister, they just shut up.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People are rude! I get comments all the time about my boys and how we're obviously not finished because we don't have one of each. I find it so rude as most people know we did IVF so I can't believe people would comment knowing what we went through to get our kids. I do have a strong desire to have a girl but I don't need others commenting on it all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12