Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Somebody I know had a boy after 2 girls

A nice women I know that helped me find my vbac provider had a boy after 2 girls.

She was concentrating though so much on the birth being her baby was breech and she was trying to get the baby to turn or possibly do a breech vaginal delivery. She ended up with a cesarean.

However, all along she did not care about the gender.

She even told me that the cheap side of her wishes a girl so she can use the stuff that she has.

It just feels that the ones like us that DESPERATELY want the DG it hardly works for.

But the people that do not care either was or do not care as deeply as us have the opposite gender as what they already have.
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean. It's hard - I think about how desperately I want a particular gender rather than the opposite... and how many of you ladies desperately want the opposite of what I want. It would be so nice if we just got what we wanted. I sometimes wish I could trade dust off with a mama that wanted pink and take her blue Then the people that don't care get these ideal families. My friend really wanted a boy after 2 girls and just had a 3rd girl - they didn't find out. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet but I can't help feeling so sad for her. It's really hard sometimes.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NYFamilyOfFiveRoses View Post
    A nice women I know that helped me find my vbac provider had a boy after 2 girls.

She was concentrating though so much on the birth being her baby was breech and she was trying to get the baby to turn or possibly do a breech vaginal delivery. She ended up with a cesarean.

However, all along she did not care about the gender.

She even told me that the cheap side of her wishes a girl so she can use the stuff that she has.

It just feels that the ones like us that DESPERATELY want the DG it hardly works for.

But the people that do not care either was or do not care as deeply as us have the opposite gender as what they already have.
    I completely agree, it does feel like that. The people who really want it seem to never get their DG.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya! I have many friends who when asked, say that it does not matter to them what they get....and I have this feeling they will get a PPair or 2 of each. It just sucks to be the only one of my friends with 3 kids and all the same gender. 2 pregnancies in a row I've had friends hold on to their girl clothes just in case it was a girl....and twice I was disappointed. And to top things off EVERY single one of my close friends has at least one girl. Another has 2 girls. 2 of my close friends are preggo right now and I just know they are having girls...and they want girls. Sigh. I really hope I get to sew something girlie in my future...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They probably say they never cared because they got one of each and never really had the chance to experience GD iykwim?
    Had they have got two of a kind they may answer different

I don't think it happens because we WANT a certain gender, that we do not get them.

Big hugs!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree. I have the same feeling. People who dont care about gender keep popping pigeon pairs the obsessive ones like us with all the praying, swaying and GD have hardly any luck. I am trying to be consciously be non obsessive this time and trying to play it cool hoping to reverse my luck. I know it sounds silly..but what ever takes eh!

One of my friend is ready to have her second girl and she wanted a boy so bad. When us friends asked her at the beginning of her pregnancy she said she felt this one was a boy and was so hoping for one. When everyone asks me now I am planning to keep it cool and say doesn't matter to me.!
    Last edited by Aqua; March 24th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having DD#3 in July and the reason it hurts for me is because I desperately wanted this to be a boy. I swayed slightly with regard to timing but it was my first cycle off of BC and I am taking Metformin for PCOS so I think I unknowingly swayed for girl. (I found this site and IG because I wanted to learn more, for next time)

It hurts more because most of my girlfriends who have two DD's all had boys as their third, within this past year! I totally thought I would be there with them, I am not. Its very hard.
    I have another friend who just had her fifth son and they were so disappointed he wasnt a girl. It goes both ways, I suppose.
    2001 2006 2011

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I pretended I didn't care and told people that. But I did ofcourse. My little dude is a high tech one.

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While I think some people really don't care, it's also not particularly socially acceptable to say that you do care. Plus, if it works out the way you want it, if you have a balance, etc. that contributes to not caring--what is there to obsess about?
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today at the school the 2 moms were there with their baby boys. One Mom has 3 girls then the last is a baby boy. One Mom has 2 girls and the last is a baby boy. I just today told them that the baby was beautiful. Gender did not come up today thank goodness.

Now I try to play dumb and when another mother at the school asked me if I am going to try for that boy I said "I do not know and shrugged my shoulders and acted clueless".
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast