Uploads
    I hope it's a girl for you!!!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keeping my fx that you will have your little girl but unless there are major reason that you can't have another child I wouldnt get to fixated on this being your last, when I was younger I was convinced that I didnt want any kids at all. Then I met my 1st dh and we had my 1st ds when I was 1st preg I thought just one when he was born I decided I wanted another, my ex dh was adamant he didnt want more kids as he didnt really enjoy being a father. Well coupled with other problems and knowing I wanted more we split and I met my current DH who loves kids I thought 3 would be it then after ds 3 was born I thought hmm well maybe 1 more. We are now on #6 and to be honest I wouldnt say no more though I do sometimes feel that way. I think unless physical or financial reasons came into play we'd carry on. As a matter of fact dh threw the number 8 out there the other day LMAO!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it's your girl!!!!!! Just to let you know, DS3 is just the joy of my life!!! I was a little sad when I found out he was a boy I always thought we would have 2 of each BUT he is such a ray of sunshine in my life and I can't even imagine life without him! Praying you have your girl in there!!!!! Best of luck
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Like Glittergirl my third boy is such a joy, not only to me but to my husband and other boys. He's everyone's little boy. We're having our 4th boy now and while I did have some major GD in the beginning and still struggle with not having a daughter, I can't wait to see how my third reacts to this one and really I just can't wait to hold another baby boy in my arms.

I hope you get a girl this time, but if not I'm sure you'll find peace and joy in your youngest.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does get better. Even if you find out it is a boy, the devastation won't last forever. I am just about to have my 3rd boy, and I feel way better now than I did at 20 weeks when I found out the gender. I still have bad days, but not nearly as bad.
    5/07 and 4/09 and 5/11

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you some pink dust...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed you have your girl in there. I have two wee boys too and am also wondering whether to take the plunge :-) They say - " you never regret the kids you have, only the ones you don't" . I've had friends who had boys then a girl and felt no difference in sxs so you never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12