Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want a daughter!!

This is our 3rd, and last child. If it is not a girl, I will not ever be the mother to a daughter. It sucks. Im pretty sure it is a boy.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry. You just have to give yourself time and go through the grieving process if it is a boy and you had your heart set on a girl. Lots of us have been there on one side or the other of the coin. It sucks, I know.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big Hugs Laralee. I know how your feeling, i felt like this with DS2. he was going to be our last. ( since decided on one more child ) I want a daughter so much, i know how it hurts. Happy to listen and offer any support i can if you ever feel like you want to vent. It could still be a girl in there. xxxx
    My happy healthy handsome sons! Hoping to bring a home someday.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was only having two children. I have just had my second boy. Now I am thinking we should try one last time for a girl. I am sure we will try but I need to be happy with a third boy. I so want a girl though and wonder if I don't try one last time if I will always regret not trying. If we do all we can and get another boy it was meant to be. My sister had a girl 5 weeks before my son. She has two older boys. It breaks my heart to see their happy family when I tried so hard for a girl and she didn't do anything but she was the one to get the girl. Its very hard when our boys spend so much time together. I am so not looking forward to the first birthday when everyone is going on how lovely her girl is and they are so happy she got a girl after her boys. My family came over the other day and my new son didn't even get a look in, everyone was going crazy over my sisters girl. Yes it sucks big time. I hope you got your daughter, Good luck.
    Last edited by jude17; April 7th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi There! I am a mum of 3 boys and if someone had told me 10 years ago I would have 3 boys I would have laughed! I absolutely adore them all but did suffer disapointment with my last pregnancy and so know how you feel. If it's any help my third is amazing- he is a ray of sunshine! I still want my girl though and feel its probably never gonna be! hugs! x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But you don't know for sure it is a boy.

Having said that you might find you feel satisfaction with your family. If not, maybe you could try again?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling, but im on the otherside of the coin. I have 2 little girls, Im pregnant with my third & finally baby... if this one isnt a boy, ill never have a son. Love my girls more than anything & am blessed & so thankful to have them...but I would really like a little boy now to complete our family. Dont sell yourself short, you dont know its a boy, could VERY well be a girl I feel the same tho its hard for me to believe i could have a baby boy growing inside of me, I feel like its another girl. We'll see tho. How much longer until you are able to find out the gender? Itll be around July for me, so ive still got a good while
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMommy View Post
    I know the feeling, but im on the otherside of the coin. I have 2 little girls, Im pregnant with my third & finally baby... if this one isnt a boy, ill never have a son. Love my girls more than anything & am blessed & so thankful to have them...but I would really like a little boy now to complete our family. Dont sell yourself short, you dont know its a boy, could VERY well be a girl I feel the same tho its hard for me to believe i could have a baby boy growing inside of me, I feel like its another girl. We'll see tho. How much longer until you are able to find out the gender? Itll be around July for me, so ive still got a good while
    Right there with you, TexasMommy! FX your baby is a girl, Laralee....and if not, FX that you find some peace with it as soon as possible......I know I will have to work hard to get there also if I'm having a third girl. XOXOXOXO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast