Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ahhh... the "what ifs"

Ever since I found out DD was a girl, I knew I wanted to do HT for a boy. I have always desperately wanted a son. Every time I find out one of my friends are having a boy (which of course they all are), I reassure myself that soon I will make sure that I get my own baby boy. Then I started thinking about if it doesn't work! Will I ever get over this? Or will this be something that I have to deal with forever? I am far too scared to try naturally for a boy. I feel like the GD would be overwhelming if I had a second DD.

I have used the fact that I will be doing HT make me feel better now. I guess I am just scared if it doesn't work... how will I ever be able to cope?
    One perfect born 7/11.

HT identical twin boys born 4/14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean, the one main reason for being afraid of going HT is how I'll handle the disappointment if it doesn't work. Scary! GL to you at least

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can get better over time even if you don't get your DG. I was doing better with GD before I ever got DD and even thought quite seriously over swaying for a 5th boy instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here at the minute! What if I carry on ttc for a girl and I have a 6th boy (7 with our boy in heaven) and my GD drives me into a really bad place. Also what if we get our DG because of all the changes that have happened since DS 6 like all of the weight I've lost and diet changes but I'm too scared of my GD to keep trying??
    What if???????
    Mum to :
    TTC from Nov '12

Praying & Swaying for a little girl to make our family complete but we do make gorgeous boys

My Ovulation Chart