Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually doing okay today. I get more stressed about having another girl, when I'm stuck at home with the 4 girls day after day with no breaks, and they aren't listening to me and the house is a mess. Somehow I convince myself a boy would be easier, or at least wouldn't scream and drive me crazy like they do. If nothing else he would have different challenges instead of more of the same drama. This weekend my husband had off Friday-Sunday, so we got the house cleaned up some and I got to go shopping alone for a few hours! So I'm not as stressed today, but by the end of the week I might be going crazy again! Anyways, that's why my main New Years Resolutions are getting the house clean and organized and being a better Mom, because I think it will help me with my GD as well.
    Last edited by Lilac♥; January 2nd, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9531378

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hun, I really hope you have your little boy in there. Wishing you lots of luck and sending ((hugs))
    May 05 Nov 07 Dec 08 May 11
    And our Very Big Surprise due May 2012

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac♥ View Post
    Somehow I convince myself a boy would be easier, or at least wouldn't scream and drive me crazy like they do. If nothing else he would have different challenges instead of more of the same drama.
    I always have to remind myself that if I had a girl, she would make me just as crazy as a boy. We tend to think of our DG as an ideal, when in fact they would be just as challenging as our other kids. Like you say, though, at least it would be a different challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac♥ View Post
    Anyways, that's why my main New Years Resolutions are getting the house clean and organized and being a better Mom, because I think it will help me with my GD as well.
    That always helps me, too. If only it were easier to keep it up!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lilac, I soooo can relate. Our nub shot was VERY blue this third time after years of research and 10 months of swaying pink.... It just doesn't seem fair -- why couldn't you have had a couple girls, then a boy and the opposite for me.... our bodies must just be soooo programmed for one gender... I am keeping you in my thoughts that it IS your little man in there... (((hugs)))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12