Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't feel a connection to him. I never was like this with my other boys. The pain is to much to handle feels like I'm losing my mind! Hope this will get better very soon.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Adia;412873]Oh honey, I'm sorry. I wish I would wash away your pain with some words of comfort. I know how tense and scared I am of having another girl and never getting a boy.

Are their any other options, adoption, HT? I know both cost plenty and in many ways its easier to have a baby than to do adoption or HT.

If I could afford ht I would jump on it so fast! My husband wants me to get my tubes tied but I decided not to. I just feel my time will come,has to come. Adoption is a rollercoaster I can't deal with all the emotions. I was adopted but not in a great home. Never had mother daughter bond,that's main reason I want a daughter.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand honey, HT is such a roller coaster too and not as many are good candidates as we all think.

I will keep hoping and praying that you find peace with your little bun in the oven and someway find a way to get your girl. Eight is a great number!!!

Big hugs honey, I have been thinking about you a lot.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought for sure this being number 7 that it would finally be your girl. I wish it could have been for you. I too am adopted and not sure if I could do adoption myself. I am not close to my Mum and part of me wanting a daughter is to have that Mother/Daughter relationship that I feel I have never had.
    I keep reminding myself that I do not need a daughter to prove that I am a better Mother than her because I know I would treat a daughter better than how she treated me. I may be done so I hang onto those thoughts to focus on my sons in case I do not have another or a girl. I only have three boys though, can't imagine how you must feel after trying for number 7 and still not getting your girl
    After my twins gender scan at 16 weeks I lost all excitement about the pregnancy for at least a week but I got past that. They turned one yesterday and I feel I have the most amazing family and would not change them now but I know those words are no consolation whilst still pregnant and that you wanted your girl now. Thinking of you and hoping you can find a happy ending no mater what the future brings. New borns are precious and amazing and I'm sure you will not feel the way you do now when you meet him
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH no...I am sorry you are hurting

Take extra good care of yourself if you can and remember there are lots of ways to feel joy and happiness beyond the gender of our new babies. (HUGS)

I know this is odd advice, but perhaps you can find healing in nurturing your new little fellow....I find taking care of babies very healing when the world seems wonked outside. He will need his momma and you are a pro

I don't know if this is true for you, but it seems for me...every new boy any feelings of shock or GD diminishes with each little guy...because you KNOW on some level, that everythings gonna be ok in the end. (I though DS#4 was the end of the world but obviously we are all still here in one peice LOL)

Take care...7 boys is shocking and different but life tends to be that way sometimes. Sometimes we need to subtly shift our mind-sets to accept a new normal that isn't what we planned...and I don't know about anyone else, but I have had to do this over and over in life and GD is only one small facet of the whole grand scheme of "life isn't what I planned and not always what I wanted either" lol . Take care xoxo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. I don't understand how life can seem so unfair sometimes. I'm sending ((hugs)). I wish I could do more xx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear you're hurting. I can only imagine how hard it must be, but there is definitely something special about having all of one gender - but I still fully understand all the frustration, hurt, annoyance etc. you must be feeling. I honestly think a good 90% of us wouldn't have GD if there wasn't such a negative stigma attached to boys. I feel like you never hear anyone saying to a mom of all girls "oh, you must be dying for a boy...". I know for me what has made me discouraged each time I found out I was having a boy were the comments I knew I'd get - and did get with each. Random strangers would say "awww.. that's too bad" when I would respond boy after being asked the gender during pregnancy. I feel like when you have a girl, the whole world is so much more excited for you and your pregnancy, and boys are just looked at as a horrible thing to have happened "not another boy!". I think I would be thrilled about being a mom to boys all the time if it weren't for inconsiderate people and their comments. Boys are SO special. You are going to be an awesome mom and are going to experience such a CRAZY amount of love as all your little boys turn into men. I think it's very touch and go as to whether or not you'd have that mother/daughter relationship.. but I think almost every boy has some deep love and respect for their mom no matter what! Thinking of you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6bluewant1pink ~ have you watched the show Farm Kings?
    The lady had 8 boys and 1 girl. It is so cool to watch all those boys with their mom - it is obvious she just adores them and they adore her. They are truly a special family.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    6bluewant1pink ~ have you watched the show Farm Kings?
    The lady had 8 boys and 1 girl. It is so cool to watch all those boys with their mom - it is obvious she just adores them and they adore her. They are truly a special family.
    No I haven't what station does it come on?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue, I just wanted to say I am so sorry you are hurting too. I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions. Thinking of you...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast