Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    I just don't feel a connection to him. I never was like this with my other boys. The pain is to much to handle feels like I'm losing my mind! Hope this will get better very soon.
    I felt zero connection to my DS as soon as I heard it's a boy at my scan. I didn't feel any kind of connection to him until after I had given birth and was a bit cleaned up and was put back in the bed to hold and nurse him, and that was when I realized how incredible this tiny little bitty was and how much I loved him. The GD went away for a while and didn't come back until my in-laws came to visit (was sadly was 2 days after birth.) Don't feel bad if you have a hard time bonding with this baby. It will come with time on it's own. Don't force it or feel bad for not being happy.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for your support and understanding! I am getting better each day now that it's been a week since finding out. The only part that will upset me is the stupid comments by others! If it was a girl everyone would be happy for me, but since it's a boy who would care. Shopping for him has helped me. My boys seem to be doing good knowing it's another brother. I told them one day they'll get their sister when the right time comes.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Farm Kings is shown on CMT, the country music channel.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Farm Kings is shown on CMT, the country music channel.
    Aww wish I had direct tv or dish network, but I have time Warner cable I do not think I have that channel, I might can check youtube or something.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue, I am sorry to hear this isn't the news you wanted, hearing you say you are having #7 boy scares the crap out of me as I think what if this happens to me, after I had a amnio at 16 weeks & found out I was having daughter #5 I cried for two weeks straight , I cried hanging out washing, I cried when cooking dinner, I cried when driving the girls to school, my eyes were so sore & puffy from crying for two weeks but it was good for me to let it all out, I really needed to do that it helped me come to terms with the fact I was having another girl, I think these were tears from all of my pregnancies I never really just let it all go until this time, I didn't want my other girls to see me this upset but I couldn't hide it ,it just poured out of me, I really feel for you at this time, but I can't imagine how you must be feeling after hearing you are having son#7, sending you big hugs from down under .

swaying for
    Last edited by Five Beautiful Girls; June 12th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Beautiful Girls View Post
    6blue, I am sorry to hear this isn't the news you wanted, hearing you say you are having #7 boy scares the crap out of me as I think what if this happens to me, after I had a amnio at 16 weeks & found out I was having daughter #5 I cried for two weeks straight , I cried hanging out washing, I cried when cooking dinner, I cried when driving the girls to school, my eyes were so sore & puffy from crying for two weeks but it was good for me to let it all out, I really needed to do that it helped me come to terms with the fact I was having another girl, I think these were tears from all of my pregnancies I never really just let it all go until this time, I didn't want my other girls to see me this upset but I couldn't hide it ,it just poured out of me, I really feel for you at this time, but I can't imagine how you must be feeling after hearing you are having son#7, sending you big hugs from down under .

swaying for
    Thanks for the kind words,but I envy you! Sending tons of blue dust your way. If you need any advice on conceiving a boy I surely can help you! Good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue, Yes Please , I will take all the blue dust you have to give away Thanks Crazy isn't it? You just want ONE of want I have & I Just want ONE of what you've Got, I asks myself everyday Why ? Why? can't I just have one , I am a good mother & a nice person......Wish I had all the answers, fingers crossed this works for me, it's my last shot, All the best 6blue

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue, I went to bed last night thinking about you with all your boys & me with all my girls, I know one thing for sure & that is my last daughter I conceived on the day of O, so after all the research & brain overload of information I truly believe my problems lay with CM & PH in the vaginal track & if I change nothing I will have a girl again.In my mind I have always thought that I have a lot of CM but after reading alot about it I am now thinking Well maybe I don't really have the right amount to get the boy swimmers through the VT alive never before realised how important CM really is, I know with my last daughter it was in missionary position & no O ,was doing alot of cardio exercise & just lost some weight , never ate in the evening, only done it the once in the morning after positive ovulation test, looking at all of this sounds like a girl sway to me, What do you think 6blue? what are your thoughts On CM & PH ? I know everything else all have to line up to make a sway go the way you want.
    Are you thinking about having anymore after you have #7 or have you reached your limit? How are you feeling now about having another boy now that some time has passed? People who don't know a thing about gender disappointment really piss me off, Really hope you are doing & feeling alot better now but if your not thats Ok.... because sometimes it take a while, Big hugs to you 6blue from down under, Have a wonderful day
    Last edited by Five Beautiful Girls; June 14th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Beautiful Girls View Post
    6blue, I went to bed last night thinking about you with all your boys & me with all my girls, I know one thing for sure & that is my last daughter I conceived on the day of O, so after all the research & brain overload of information I truly believe my problems lay with CM & PH in the vaginal track & if I change nothing I will have a girl again.In my mind I have always thought that I have a lot of CM but after reading alot about it I am now thinking Well maybe I don't really have the right amount to get the boy swimmers through the VT alive never before realised how important CM really is, I know with my last daughter it was in missionary position & no O ,was doing alot of cardio exercise & just lost some weight , never ate in the evening, only done it the once in the morning after positive ovulation test, looking at all of this sounds like a girl sway to me, What do you think 6blue? what are your thoughts On CM & PH ? I know everything else all have to line up to make a sway go the way you want.
    Are you thinking about having anymore after you have #7 or have you reached your limit? How are you feeling now about having another boy now that some time has passed? People who don't know a thing about gender disappointment really piss me off, Really hope you are doing & feeling alot better now but if your not thats Ok.... because sometimes it take a while, Big hugs to you 6blue from down under, Have a wonderful day
    Well I am hanging in there I have my good and bad days. I do plan on doing one more sway next time focusing on diet! All my boys were conceived by eating lots of calories!' snacking to. I will get a list of foods together for you. I know my protein intake was high. This baby I conceived on O day day I did have Cm, but I was eating Chinese food and pizza hut. I was actually on my break month from dieting. I used rephresh every 3 days even used finger tip after sex to kill off sperm but a lucky little was determined lol. I pray you get your boy you so deserve!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 blue, Thanks for sharing, A list would be good to see, Thanks You Have a wonderful day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast