Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue I completely understand where you are at the moment. I have 3 healthy boys and didn't want to get pregnant for fear of having another boy but a little mishap whilst bf my 10mo and I'm expecting boy #4. I feel completely overwhelmed, ripped off and disconnected. I think my emotions are worse because I didn't want to be pregnant in the first place. Everywhere I look there are newborn baby girls and people just keep saying " you should be happy he's healthy". I know I will love this baby once he's in my arms but the gaping hole in my heart aches for a little girl.
    I admire your courage dealing with the gd roller coaster 7 times.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soo sorry that you are hurting, this site is good for venting but I think you might need something more. I don't mean ooooh you sound nuts or anything GD is hideous and can ruin a pregnancy and jeopardise bonding. Could you go for counselling or do it by phone? There is no stigma attached to talking through your problems. My mum did it recently after 60 years of stiff upper lip get on with it British mentality and has been kicking herself for not acting sooner.

I am sorry I cannot give you any numbers but google support groups for pg mums or counselling services in case you get down again. Counsellors are trained to get us to think in different ways, to question our beliefs and shake up our ingrained thoughts. They also have a raft of techniques for coping and viewing life.

Big hugs.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Soo sorry that you are hurting, this site is good for venting but I think you might need something more. I don't mean ooooh you sound nuts or anything GD is hideous and can ruin a pregnancy and jeopardise bonding. Could you go for counselling or do it by phone? There is no stigma attached to talking through your problems. My mum did it recently after 60 years of stiff upper lip get on with it British mentality and has been kicking herself for not acting sooner.

I am sorry I cannot give you any numbers but google support groups for pg mums or counselling services in case you get down again. Counsellors are trained to get us to think in different ways, to question our beliefs and shake up our ingrained thoughts. They also have a raft of techniques for coping and viewing life.

Big hugs.
    Thanks but I'm actually a lot better my GD didn't last long at all! My main focus is healthy baby boy! I'm accepting it and can't wait to meet my baby boy I'm so in love
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is fabulous news. Enjoy!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234