Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone from the UK know where I can get some cute baby-gros that aren't blue, grey or cream?
    I'm so fed up of boring baby clothes. My mother-in-law even said to me how boring boys clothes are. She buys so much stuff for her other daughter-in-law's little girl but has never bought a single thing for my boys (except for one pair of summer shorts which were in a sale because it was now coming up to winter so they couldn't wear them)!
    Need some inspiration (that's not going to break the bank!)
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel_79 View Post
    Anyone from the UK know where I can get some cute baby-gros that aren't blue, grey or cream?
    I'm so fed up of boring baby clothes. My mother-in-law even said to me how boring boys clothes are. She buys so much stuff for her other daughter-in-law's little girl but has never bought a single thing for my boys (except for one pair of summer shorts which were in a sale because it was now coming up to winter so they couldn't wear them)!
    Need some inspiration (that's not going to break the bank!)
    Next?
    I know what you mean, though. I find boys clothes uninspiring too

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with my third and was certain it was a boy, I bought 3 little outfits from a brand called 'Jack & Milly' so so cute, Ive kept them because Im going to give them to one of my daughters one day if they're blessed with a boy, I live in Australia though!

I have to agree with you, girl shopping is so much fun, hope you get your girl!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish this one was stereotype about boys that would just go away. When I was pregnant with my son it made my GD that much worse to be surrounded by 20 girl items for every one boy item.

THe only size that was cute in the boy section was the very very newborn ones. THe rest were so boring.

Boys exist. I don't understand why clothing manufacturers can't see this!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree. Had an email from a well-known shop today: beautiful girly dress and some boys clothes in dark camouflage.

Just because I have a boy I do not want to dress him in dark, dull colours or camouflage.

*Argh*

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a cry in Tesco yesterday when I went looking for some new sleepsuits and found two aisles of beautiful girls clothes and one tiny section of boys in greys and blues. Husband walked off in embarrassment.

I am so tempted to set up my own clothing business- if I knew anything about sewing that is- as I bet there are some really cute fabrics out there that would be great for little boys but all the shops seem to think we want Monster Trucks and Dinosaurs.

I have found a couple of cute things- there is a clothing make called Hatley which does some nice designs, but it's very expensive so will treat myself to one outfit as his 'going home from hospital' outfit.

Maybe we should all go into business together and set up a company selling really cute clothes just for boys!
    X
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    but all the shops seem to think we want Monster Trucks and Dinosaurs.
    And Angry Birds. No, I do not want my son to wear Angry Birds tshirts, pyjamas, socks, etc.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mabel, I liked your post due to the suggestion of Hatley not because you cried in Tesco.

I have seen them before, but never bothered due to the price, but will have a look again...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a cry in Tesco yesterday when I went looking for some new sleepsuits and found two aisles of beautiful girls clothes and one tiny section of boys in greys and blues. Husband walked off in embarrassment.

I am so tempted to set up my own clothing business- if I knew anything about sewing that is- as I bet there are some really cute fabrics out there that would be great for little boys but all the shops seem to think we want Monster Trucks and Dinosaurs.

I have found a couple of cute things- there is a clothing make called Hatley which does some nice designs, but it's very expensive so will treat myself to one outfit as his 'going home from hospital' outfit.

Maybe we should all go into business together and set up a company selling really cute clothes just for boys!
    X
    I had some awesome and such cute ideas for boys clothes and even brought heaps of retro fabric and sketched down my designs. But I can't sew I so would have gone into business otherwise. I said I will learn to sew if I have a girl but even if I do I think I would make boys clothes for all the Mums like us who do not like the usual boys clothes
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have started a thread here for us to share our cute finds:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/baby...tml#post461410

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234