Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BAck from my gender scan and its ....

ANOTHER BOY!! thats #6 for me. I happy that he's healthy but I'm gutted that I've lost my girl even though I never really had her. DH has said he's happy to keep going but I honestly dont think I can go through this whole pregnancy thing again.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am happy that he looks healthy. I know what you mean about "losing your girl". I totally get that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on a healthy baby boy!!!!.... and Im sorry your sway didnt end up the way you wanted. I just happened to see this post on the opening page. If you dont mind me asking, I was wondering what you did for your sway as far as jellies/creams and timing?? Our attempt failed last month and so I was thinking of trying something different this month. I know your sway didnt work for you but I was still curious. Im sorry about your baby girl, but Im sure you already know, God has a divine plan for each of us and for some reason He wanted you to have another boy!! I keep having to remind myself of the same thing, just in case! You are welcome to answer through a private message if you like!
    2000, 2006, July 2011.... hard for a to bless our family!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TBH I didnt sway as I really dont believe it works!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Biggest (((hugs))) sweetheart. I recently found out I'm carrying son no.7 so know exactly how you feel.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and glad to hear his healthy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on a healthy son, on the other big big hugs for you grieving of your girl totally understand that feeling xoxox
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I am happy that he looks healthy. I know what you mean about "losing your girl". I totally get that.
    I so agree, big hugs....
    Two gorgeous little and we are expecting a and it's all thanks to GD and my personalised plan from atomic sagebrush - I can't thank you enough!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh - and I thought I had heaps of boys... lol!

Congrats on him being healthy but I truely understand which is why we went HT but I'm still on edge not knowing if it's worked or not and this is my second go. I'm so tempted to just go natural again but then I'm sure I would have another boy too argh! Love my boys heaps but don't know how many more I could have... It's very noisy lol!
    1999 2001 2002 2006 - and now 2013

We were booked in to go to HRC in Feb 2009 but DH decided against it... I think my dream is over!

Cycle 1 - HRC - 40 years of age - no emby's to transfer - DEVASTATED!

Cycle 2 - HRC - 40 years of age - one normal emby (amazingly xx) - transferred but BFN - MORE THAN DEVASTATED!!

Cycle 3 - HRC - 41 years of age - no emby's to transfer - DEVASTATED!

Cycle 4 - HRC - 42 years of age - my absolute LAST shot! - one normal xx - transferred and omg BFP! Our daughter was born in July 2013 and we are in LOVE!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry you didn't hear girl this time! I have been following your story for a while, and I had been hoping and praying that this was your little girl! Congrats on a healthy baby though. Hopefully someday we will all understand why God wanted us to have only boys!
    2002 2005 :2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast