Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I have just joined this page for reason's you have expressed in this thread. I feel exactly the same as you and started to tear up reading your post. I feel so guilty having these feelings-you are you alone in wanting a girl to share the special female bond with. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to make a comment. I know I am not alone in feeling this way and although I wish it wasn't the case for all you lovely ladies to be experiencing the same I am grateful for the understanding thank you x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 boys, I really understand how you're feeling. I've had a sicky feeling in my tummy since finding out yesterday that I'm expecting ds3! I feel so teary but at the same time sooo bad for this little darling boy who didn't ask to be conceived. He is very much wanted but I'm scared my chances of ever having a girl are tiny now even if I get to try again. Huge hugs to you x x
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to say it goes away but it doesn't really. DS3 is due next month and I am really excited to meet him but still sad we didn't get a girl this time. It's odd how you can feel two such strong but different feelings at once.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got back from my gender scan and found out I am having my fourth boy.... and last baby. I feel so sad. And then I feel sad for feeling so sad. I dream of having a daughter and now have to come to terms with it not being in my future. I am hoping time will heal this broken heart. I wish I could drink wine
    There is a reason why we are given what we are given. It is nice to have a place to vent and not feel so alone. Thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY View Post
    Just got back from my gender scan and found out I am having my fourth boy.... and last baby. I feel so sad. And then I feel sad for feeling so sad. I dream of having a daughter and now have to come to terms with it not being in my future. I am hoping time will heal this broken heart. I wish I could drink wine
    There is a reason why we are given what we are given. It is nice to have a place to vent and not feel so alone. Thanks!

I am so sorry!!! I really do feel your pain. I was told this is a boy, so for about 6 or so weeks, I was having to come to grips with having 4 boys!! I took it pretty hard the first few days, but then the idea of having 4 awesome boys and how much fun it would be started to excite me. However I later found out he is actually a she, but for 6 weeks I knew exactly how you felt. Give yourself some time to heal you need to feel your emotions and be able to mourn the loss of a dream. But boys are so awesome and special!!!!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Thorz300! I wish my boy bits would turn to girl bits... I know things will all work out, but for now I am going to allow myself to be sad. It is so nice to know others have gone through this and come out on top. My boys were so excited to hear they were having another brother which softens the blow. Thanks again for your kind words.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY View Post
    You ladies having their 4th boy and last baby I feel for because one day I could be you. I hope you can come to terms with not having a daughter and we are all here to support you. Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy and meeting your new special man.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    I'd love to say it goes away but it doesn't really. DS3 is due next month and I am really excited to meet him but still sad we didn't get a girl this time. It's odd how you can feel two such strong but different feelings at once.
    I had terrible GD with DS3 throughout the whole pregnancy. Thought it would never be any better but it did go away when he was born! I hope it does for you too weeziewoozles. ((Hugs)) x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12